Galmudug is independent of Mogadishu and Farmjoo's mess

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Qor-Qor is a leader who was seeking to be bridge the gap. Who’s blaming him on anything ?

I really want to understand man wallahi , I ask from a place of good faith , what makes people so anti 1m1v. You can even vote out president farmaajo if you want.

finally I understand people from Puntland and jubbaland & Banaadir being against what farmaajo is trying to achieve aswould mean loss of certain powers they have enjoyed but what do you have against him ?

I would just ask would the current state of galmudug be in the good place it’s in now.

Would Qor-Qor be president if farmaajo wasn’t elected and HSM returned or another person won the presidency ?

If the answer is no stop why attack the person who facilities these changes.
You're the dumbest mothersucka alive:mugshotman:. The government can't even guarantee the security of its institutions and even one district in Mogadishu.

Every business must cough up money to elkabab. Anything imported from the port is taxed by them and you're talking about 1p1v:snoop:.

But bu bu this is my sincere neutral point of view:duck:.

Honest question, Are u Lix and 8 Gang walaal? :drakekidding:

Why do you care abour my sub tribe? I dont know your HG subtribe nor do I care same shit.

tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You're the dumbest mothersucka alive:mugshotman:. The government can't even guarantee the security of its institutions and even one district in Mogadishu.

Every business must cough up money to elkabab. Anything imported from the port is taxed by them and you're talking about 1p1v:snoop:.

But bu bu this is my sincere neutral point of view:duck:.

Honest question, Are u Lix and 8 Gang walaal? :drakekidding:

This N&N bot and Kacaan worshiper is unhinged and dilliosunal as Farmaajo's one block government, their imaginary and so called government only exits on social media and in their troll farm HQs.

I mean It took a whole decade for a small triangle state of SL to implement the 1m1v in a peacefull region, imagine how many years it would take for the south to achieve the same election model specially when A.S governors more regions than the so called government.

Sxb these delusionals lie 24/7 on social media and always ignore the facts on the ground, the useless government is so incompetent that they can't even secure a 14 KM long city with the help of 20k foreign forces and 20K SNA on a payroll,
Mogadishu is still A.S's favorite playground and I believe it would take at least another decade to clean up the south using same pace .

This N&N bot and Kacaan worshiper is unhinged and dilliosunal as Farmaajo's one block government, their imaginary and so called government only exits on social media and in their troll farm HQs.

I mean It took a whole decade for a small triangle state of SL to implement the 1m1v in a peacefull region, imagine how many years it would take for the south to achieve the same election model specially when A.S governors more regions than the so called government.

Sxb these delusionals lie 24/7 on social media and always ignore the facts on the ground, the useless government is so incompetent that they can't even secure a 14 KM long city with the help of 20k foreign forces and 20K SNA on a payroll,
Mogadishu is still A.S's favorite playground and I believe it would take at least another decade to clean up the south using same pace .

no need to call names and be rude walaal . The government have been working on it since 2016 and I have read the detail plan from my uncle who’s an MP.

But anywase this site is for tribal fights , Non good faith arguments I will go back to my development sector and my businesses insallah. It’s a good reminder.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
no need to call names and be rude walaal . The government have been working on it since 2016 and I have read the detail plan from my uncle who’s an MP.

But anywase this site is for tribal fights , Non good faith arguments I will go back to my development sector and my businesses insallah. It’s a good reminder.

Tribal fights kulaa, you literally have your subclan as your username, at least we are not on that stage of harcore tribalism like you. :draketf:

The problem with you is your are baised and your support for Farmaajo is tribe motived one,if you can't see his incompetence and his failed administration then you are not honest at all.

Your autistic adeer failed to implement 1m1v for the 3 and half years he was supposed and spent his time flying to Ethiopia instead ,he also spent most of his time undermining FMS states and even used SNA and foreign forces to fight with JL OGS to score old tribal beefs.

He is a lair,unreliable and didn't achieve most of the the issues he promised including defeating A.S in two years after his election.

He also wasted over 2 billion dollars the IC community donated to us and has nothing to show beside renovating a stadium,Darwiish monuments and hiring trolls on twitter to mask his failed admin, he is one of the worst presidents Somalia ever had, he should go back to his old soccer coaching job in Buffalo instead because he failed as a politician.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts