Galmudug Internal minster" No more Moryaan anymore"

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't think Galmudug has the administrative capacity to do that by itself. It will need the help of the Federal government. A federal state that is relying on the federal government for its internal policing is not a real federal state. Remember That it was the federal government that removed Ahlusunna from Dhusamareeb. Galmudug is not a real federal state until it can pay its own soldiers and police itself. It has a long way to go.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I don't think Galmudug has the administrative capacity to do that by itself. It will need the help of the Federal government. A federal state that is relying on the federal government for its internal policing is not a real federal state. Remember That it was the federal government that removed Ahlusunna from Dhusamareeb. Galmudug is not a real federal state until it can pay its own soldiers and police itself. It has a long way to go.
Federalists need Galmudug to keep up the appearance that it is a fully fledged government otherwise the system comes crashing down..

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is not interior minister but defense minister, has anyone noticed Fiqi tirade against FGS has completely ended, all the speculation about him continuing to be anti-n&n is old news now, this I knew already for a long time now. :trumpsmirk:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dream on. There are no Mooriyan but legitimate forces supported by their people
Your minster said we fighting moryaan and that is good start. Stop denying yourself with Moryaanimo, all Somalis knows Hawiya are famous on it since 1993. fix your moryaanimo mentality and others Somalis will respect you and that is what Galmudug government doing. To me its good start and I wish best luck on it.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He is not interior minister but defense minister, has anyone noticed Fiqi tirade against FGS has completely ended, all the speculation about him continuing to be anti-n&n is old news now, this I knew already for a long time now. :trumpsmirk:
Danab now is under control of Qorqor or from Xamar?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Danab now is under control of Qorqor or from Xamar?
Danab, Haramacad, SNA, police they are all under FGS, the leader of Haramacad is HG, leader of police is Dhulbahante, leader of SNA I think all armed forces is Abgaal, they have all been to Galmudug, this state will become mini Somalia and the most powerful state in the future inshallah. :lawd:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Danab, Haramacad, SNA, police they are all under FGS, the leader of Haramacad is HG, leader of police is Dhulbahante, leader of SNA I think all armed forces is Abgaal, they have all been to Galmudug, this state will become mini Somalia and the most powerful state in the future inshallah. :lawd:
Qorqar last visit to Cadadoo he speaks was good on new era for Galmudug no more fight but peace and development.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dream on. There are no Mooriyan but legitimate forces supported by their people
Half of galmudug is directly controlled by Al shabab

2019-08-13_who-controls-somalia-map-with-states.jpg

The other half is a paper administration divided on so many levels.

A true meme of a federal state :mjlol:

Leader of SNA infantry is cisse maxamud.

Half of galmudug is directly controlled by Al shabab

2019-08-13_who-controls-somalia-map-with-states.jpg

The other half is a paper administration divided on so many levels.

A true meme of a federal state :mjlol:
So majority of somalia is under no ones besides local clans control? Tf kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Should we just give it has been 9 years since al shabaab was removed from xamar and these so called federal government has not even secured the border against kenya kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Are you HG?

Galmudug is building darawiish (state military) that will be paid by the state.

There's also district level capacity building happening. District commissioners are being appointed by the state to handle this. The state has a budget that is be able to pay soldiers and govt workers.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hope to one day see a peaceful civilized galmudug instead of fighting over tuulos we can work together and make mo mo money