Galmudug humiliates Benadir in the football cup

Lol the Galmudug starting 11 doesn’t even have 1 HG thanks to DEI Galmudug won.
1706218905932.png

It was 0-0 then 5-4 in penalties, no humiliation. I believe this next match will have penalties again, and you really can't say who will win with penalties.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lol the Galmudug starting 11 doesn’t even have 1 HG thanks to DEI Galmudug won.
View attachment 312792
Not gonna lie in my entire life so far while playing footy I have only seen one HG play and he was mid and that was when I was a kid, it just isn't their sport. We need to teach them that footy involves stealing the ball from the opposing team, perhaps that will entice them once they hear theft is involved. :russ:

Regardless Galmudug will most likely win, the only weird game I saw was the GM vs Hirshabelle we threw hard that game, it should have been a walk in the park.

cow

VIP
Not gonna lie in my entire life so far while playing footy I have only seen one HG play and he was mid and that was when I was a kid, it just isn't their sport. We need to teach them that footy involves stealing the ball from the opposing team, perhaps that will entice them once they hear theft is involved. :russ:

Regardless Galmudug will most likely win, the only weird game I saw was the GM vs Hirshabelle we threw hard that game, it should have been a walk in the park.

"We" lol

Jungle

VIP

I missed this :dead: they don't know ball sxb that is a fact

Hirshabelle for the win. Whoever wins expect shots to ring, in what direction I'm unable to say:drakelaugh:

You're such a sad bastard. Don't take yourself to serious on here mate

cow

VIP
I missed this :dead: they don't know ball sxb that is a fact

Hirshabelle for the win. Whoever wins expect shots to ring, in what direction I'm unable to say:drakelaugh:

You're such a sad bastard. Don't take yourself to serious on here mate

Take your dameer ass somewhere else. Your a shisheeye, this doesn't concern a foreigner.

Jungle

VIP
Gabar ku dar ninyahow walaalkeen is deprived miskiinka.:mjcry:
Diyaar, they gave our starboy Odowaa a xalimo. We will reciprocate if need be eboow

Take your dameer ass somewhere else. Your a shisheeye, this doesn't concern a foreigner.
Bum ilkayár the thread is literally about how galmudug beat banaadir and will play hirshabelle in the final. I just called you a depressing bastard which you are :francis:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Diyaar, they gave our starboy Odowaa a xalimo. We will reciprocate if need be eboow

Bum ilkayár the thread is literally about how galmudug beat banaadir and will play hirshabelle in the final. I just called you a depressing bastard which you are :francis:
He is talking about politics in a football thread, that is why I mentioned his uncle Abdiwayeel the walking talking personal dry cleaner of Mr Qoorqoor, but ohh well he gets paid to be a political prostitute and that is fine by @cow as he is more concerned with who people support in a football tournament as if that hold any relevance to their politics.:pachah1:

Anyway aniga waxaas oo dhan Reer Dalal baa ka ahay, Bah Darandole vs Darandole FKD lets go
Chicago Fire Eating GIF by Chicago Fire Football Club

Eboow Hirshabeele in the final soo dhawada . It will be a spectacle :pachah1:

Starting 11 of GM has 3 of our boys and 3 of yours + some mjs. Dameer Calaseey was complaining at the start of tournament about the squad clan makeup. QQ is something else lol
But i wil give credit to qoor qoor becoa he know if only chose hg they ass will be whooped

cow

VIP

You dumb apegaal, your as dense as the muufo you consume. I am talking about your ape like face going inbetween me and dalalos.

No one gives a shit about some dumb hutu cups.

cow

VIP
He is talking about politics in a football thread, that is why I mentioned his uncle Abdiwayeel the walking talking personal dry cleaner of Mr Qoorqoor, but ohh well he gets paid to be a political prostitute and that is fine by @cow as he is more concerned with who people support in a football tournament as if that hold any relevance to their politics.:pachah1:

Anyway aniga waxaas oo dhan Reer Dalal baa ka ahay, Bah Darandole vs Darandole FKD lets go
Chicago Fire Eating GIF by Chicago Fire Football Club

Abdiwayeel gets paid to be a good prostitute. You do it for free, which is the sad part.

Trending