Galmudug ferries 60 Al Shabab fighters to Puntland’s Bari region

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would the Americans waste their time replacing the demographics of Somalia?
A strong Somalia once controlled the strategic Red Sea channel via Berbera where Somali navy was once based. Not only America but alot of countries benefit from our lack of sea presence which shouldve been our biggest sphere of power. Arabs know their far away, trouble someports like Dubai and Qatar would lose a tremendous ampunt of customers if ships were able to dock at high end Somali ports. It is much cheaper to dock in Bosaso than in Dubai as youd have to go through the threatening Iranian influenced Persian gulf.

China wants our fishery resources and is already cleaninf up shop, soon many of our fish will go extinct.

Norway benefits from a weak Somalia via Kenya's claim to our offshore sea blocks. She is a major investor in Kenya's oil industry as well is France.

The UK is pretty much towed by America.

Ethiopia and Kenya are just pawns to a grand scheme

How are they making billions of dollars in profit please explain, and attach sources if you can. I'm not fond of conspiracy theories

Why else would they continue to destabilise Somalia. These guys captured the heads of AS twice. You think it will be a big deal to erase AS for them? Yet they are not doing it. And just so you know US has bases in Somalia and the area is a no-go zone where they do anything they want. Whatever baba USA is doing, its doing it for a reason. You don't seriously believe its helping us fight because they are kind right. Anything for USA is profit. If there is no profit there is no point

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Why else would they continue to destabilise Somalia. These guys captured the heads of AS twice. You think it will be a big deal to erase AS for them? Yet they are not doing it. And just so you know US has bases in Somalia and the area is a no-go zone where they do anything they want. Whatever baba USA is doing, its doing it for a reason. You don't seriously believe its helping us fight because they are kind right. Anything for USA is profit. If there is no profit there is no point
Obviously they are fighting these groups for their own interest. But I thought this is because these groups pose a threat to their personal interests, like American personnel in embassies of horn of Africa, and bases in Kenya & Djibouti. Also American businesses in Ethiopia and Kenya. Surely if AS ruled Somalia these would be at risk. Also they don't want these organizations becoming so big that they can then plan attacks and send people to America, like how 9/11 and many ISIS attacks happened in the west.

Obviously they are fighting these groups for their own interest. But I thought this is because these groups pose a threat to their personal interests, like American personnel in embassies of horn of Africa, and bases in Kenya & Djibouti. Also American businesses in Ethiopia and Kenya. Surely if AS ruled Somalia these would be at risk. Also they don't want these organizations becoming so big that they can then plan attacks and send people to America, like how 9/11 and many ISIS attacks happened in the west.

Dude USA can demolish AS in one day. Its not that hard, they should stop playing around.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:what1:
How does this makes sense when they're spending billions of dollars on Somalia
They spend billions on Israel look at the difference.

First of all. Who is they? There are American business men that Yamamoto said want the resources and Somalia stable but the deep state zionists don't want that international waterway manned by a powerful navy of muslimeen.

Turkey took out rebels and terrorists in both Libya and Syria in a summer. Can we really trust the us that couldn't do the same in many years?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is the Americans in a nut shell.

Can't trust them. Blackhawk down they wanted resources too like how they stole Saddam's gold reserves in the Iraq war. Bunch of militech highway robbers.

High IQ geeljires putting it together.

Farm

VIP
What did happen in garacaad

This is what happened.

zZzXF7I.jpg

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Galmudug is the bogeyman responsible for all of puñaniland’s problems. :icon lol:

It's obviously the work of Ali saleebans native to bari but let's blame Galmudug for the sake of punańi unity.
:pachah1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I hope PL forces kill these terrorists with no mercy, order on sight should be issued in PL for our forces, anyone reported to be helping terrorists should be murdered on the spot with no mercy, we can't have imported terrorists running around in our regions, shoot first ask questions please.