Galmudug elders pledge allegience to Al Shabaab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What happened to we are gonna capture Xarardheere? Now they are begging AS for their lives. What a weak people :deadrose:

:russ: another CBB N&N Bot, he joined today and his first Post is to attack Sacad kkkkkk waryaa try harder .

1631369386879.png

1631369498055.png

1631369595123.jpeg

:dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They are deflecting from the topic their elders are clearly begging AS to spare them Wheres Saadaq Joon to defend them

:mjcry:
Usually I wouldn't say shit, but even with other federal state troops helping them, some of them are still doctored with this weaker mentality that they cannot defeat AS and so must join and endorse them :kanyeshrug:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
And it came from the sheep mouth himself, not some unknown guy, but Alasow, who happens to be also a fellow clans member to these "oodeys"

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Qoor qoor is busy running Farmaajo’s campaign and has no idea what’s going on in Galmudug. Dude hardly goes there at all and spends most of his time in xamar or Turkey

These odays fear for their lives and have no bodyguards to protect them from khawarij who kill people even in masjids. I don’t blame them.

Qoor qoor is busy running Farmaajo’s campaign and has no idea what’s going on in Galmudug. Dude hardly goes there at all and spends most of his time in xamar or Turkey

These odays fear for their lives and have no bodyguards to protect them from khawarij who kill people even in masjids. I don’t blame them.

Didn't PSF get sent there or was that just your usual faan?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

What happened to PL troops I thought they were liberating the area?

Galmudug and Hiirshabelle presidents govern their respective regions from their villas in Xamar lol

Trending

Latest posts