Status
Not open for further replies.
ladygagagif.gif
I might go trans for you
:trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Galmudug doesn't even exist it has never existed it's a name for the Sacad subclan which sees itself as the leader of moryaans. It has faild to unite their people countless times, this is just another one of the failed attempts. Galmudug only has its status because of the Garowe agreements when Caalin was part of the negotiations despite not meeting the 2.5 critiera, they were given a special status as per the agreement. These moryaans should be left to fend for themselves it's a complete joke and totally inconsequential to Somalia's future. There's no significant towns, population or economic potential there.

Hell will freeze over before i become a qabilist, :nahgirl:

Bantu ? since when:kanyehmm:

You just did? Look at your earlier comments :mahubowtf:

The bantu thing is cause of my deranged nature and maybe my anti-qabil stances, which would naturally benefit bantus (who if born in Somalia are somalis to me) :siilaanyosmile:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Galmudug doesn't even exist it has never existed it's a name for the Sacad subclan which sees itself as the leader of moryaans. It has faild to unite their people countless times, this is just another one of the failed attempts. Galmudug only has its status because of the Garowe agreements when Caalin was part of the negotiations despite not meeting the 2.5 critiera, they were given a special status as per the agreement. These moryaans should be left to fend for themselves it's a complete joke and totally inconsequential to Somalia's future. There's no significant towns, population or economic potential there.
True, even the moryaan xaaf said that 30% of Galmudugs population live inside puntland, its a failed project from its inception, we're really seeing the extent of habar gidir political incompetence through this turmoil

where exactly did he state that?:ohhh:
Like he has any power in Galmudug powersharing:drakekidding:
Waceysle Abgaal are a majority in ceeldheer district which makes beesha mursade minority, they got that speaker of Parliament because Abgal couldn't take the federal president and regional parliament speaker just like hirshabelle. Mursade has PM and Abgal does not have a president, PM, Parliament speaker or any state leader and that is why abgal will take it.
Check the letter from the foreign ministry on dahir alasow facebook

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
True, even the moryaan xaaf said that 30% of Galmudugs population live inside puntland, its a failed project from its inception, we're really seeing the extent of habar gidir political incompetence through this turmoil
They have always been incompetent the whole reason there was a civil war was because they fought each other in our nation's capital and destroyed it in a few months and then they held the rest of Somalia hostage by occupying the capital with militias they really thrive in chaos but for some reason it aint even a ladder for them :russ:

We both know that was uncalled for :whoa:

lol I just saw what this was in response to.

He is so obsessed with bantu and other madows he can't go a day without mentioning them. He probably has their features he's so obsessed with, why else is he always thinking about them?
:tacky:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have always been incompetent the whole reason there was a civil war was because they fought each other in our nation's capital and destroyed it in a few months and then they held the rest of Somalia hostage by occupying the capital with militias they really thrive in chaos but for some reason it aint even a ladder for them :russ:
I think its bound by their genetics, they are meant to be subjects of superior groups of somalis to lead them, they clearly aren't cut out for this type of thing. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ogaden Haraan weeye. Nacalad ba kutaal. We lost so many ISAAQ warriors for them to side with amxaaro.
Isaac are terrorists and the Oromo have every right to kill them indiscriminately I hope a president abdi iley helps his Oromo Ethiopia brothers against qaldans

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hell will freeze over before i become a qabilist, :nahgirl:

Bantu ? since when:kanyehmm:
She's a half bantu half mursade chick who thinks she has greater say in somali affairs than full blooded somalis like you and me, thats why shes constantly defending them. :manny:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You just did? Look at your earlier comments :mahubowtf:

The bantu thing is cause of my deranged nature and maybe my anti-qabil stances, which would naturally benefit bantus (who if born in Somalia are somalis to me) :siilaanyosmile:
I like to tease the Qabilist/nonNationalist on here, cant a man have some fun:sass1:
See thats where our ideology divides, I'm not for Bantus in Somalia, not because they are bad folks but in the future when Somalia is peaceful. I see them rising up to claim more rights and representation, which could be used by other Bantu nations.

Isaac are terrorists and the Oromo have every right to kill them indiscriminately I hope a president abdi iley helps his Oromo Ethiopia brothers against qaldans

Listen, I like to bash Reer Icitiraf any day of the week but at the end of the day they are my fellow Somalis and we shouldn't celebrate their abuse at the hands of Ehitiopians. Like that is the minimal solidarity you should be able to expect from a Somali :ivers:

He's proven to be exceptionally competent and has brought peace and stability in ogaden, your objections are completely driven by ideology

ONLF ha noolato. They're the ones who will bring true peace to the region and end the occupier's practice of raping somali women and killing off the men

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I think its bound by their genetics, they are meant to be subjects of superior groups of somalis to lead them, they clearly aren't cut out for this type of thing. :manny:
It's lack of institutions and clear leadership. There's no traditions with the people south of the wall brother. Their leaders today were warlords yesterday, why? Because the warlords are the powerful people in their tribes who benefited from the civil war and got rich you don't see that in other regions of Somalia

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Listen, I like to bash Reer Icitiraf any day of the week but at the end of the day they are my fellow Somalis and we shouldn't celebrate their abuse at the hands of Ehitiopians. Like that is the minimal solidarity you should be able to expect from a Somali :ivers:
Try fly your beautiful blue somali flag in Hargeisa and see how long you last without getting arrested. Make sure to use a timer to record it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts