Galmudug Collapse Imminent, Political Crisis Deepens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You couldn't understand basic Somali a month ago and now you're questioning my comprehension of the geopolitical and inter-tribal situation? Xishood :mahubowtf:
You're brainwashed, a complete fool, we're trying to make you see the light :gaasdrink:

Btw i learned the somali language in less than 30 days thats an accomplishment in its own right :siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
OGs produced one of the greatest somali ever in the sayid. Iley is a stooge and all he cares about is serving his ethiopian handlers
You're a qabyalad ridden who despises his excellency mudane Abdi iley cause he's not from your clan i for one wholeheartedly support president abdi iley and the progress and development he's bought to jigjiga Somali region of Ethiopia masha Allah today jigjiga is more developed than Mogadishu and hargaisa combined

You're brainwashed, a complete fool, we're trying to make you see the light :gaasdrink:

Btw i learned the somali language in less than 30 days thats an accomplishment in its own right :siilaanyosmile:

I very much doubt that, and what you lost in return is your sense of self-worth and competence.

So you're going to come here with the twitter nonsense? He Graduated from The Somali national university with Bachelor of Arts in economics in 1960's and worked in the Somali national Bank.:camby:
Haaf is a well-known Somali businessman. ya'll want to put your down syndrome having ass politicians like Gaas and taxi driver farole so high but try to talk shit about other politicians. :comeon:
My sources failed me

You're a qabyalad ridden who despises his excellency mudane Abdi iley cause he's not from your clan i for one wholeheartedly support president abdi iley and the progress and development he's bought to jigjiga Somali region of Ethiopia masha Allah today jigjiga is more developed than Mogadishu and hargaisa combined

He's a jaajuus. May allah swt speed his downfall ameen and make sure there won't be a safe haven for every somali stooges

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's a jaajuus. May allah swt speed his downfall ameen and make sure there won't be a safe haven for every somali stooges
May Allah protect and preserve his excellency mudane abdi iley the president of Ethiopia Somali region may Allah bless the people of Ethiopia amiin

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He's proven to be exceptionally competent and has brought peace and stability in ogaden, your objections are completely driven by ideology

I hope they find peace. They need to respect authority, it's not 91 any more. You can't overthrow the government like their good old days.

Why are you lesbian
:liberaltears:
ladygagagif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending