Galmudug Collapse Imminent, Political Crisis Deepens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm Somali first and any Somali person is closer me than a supremacist of any kind.
Excuse me while i throw up

4YMgGH.gif

So you're going to come here with the twitter nonsense? He Graduated from The Somali national university with Bachelor of Arts in economics in 1960's and worked in the Somali national Bank.:camby:
Haaf is a well-known Somali businessman. ya'll want to put your down syndrome having ass politicians like Gaas and taxi driver farole so high but try to talk shit about other politicians. :comeon:

Xaaf is a well-known tuug from the civil war era. He used his ill-gotten means to win over the more qualified candidates.
It is only me and @TSP left I guess :farmajoyaab:

Don't forget @embarassing

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Abaayo macaan you're Ethiopian first Kenyan second then lastly Somali if you continue making noise we will have no other option but to deport you to Ethiopia kkk
She's screaming for somali unity from a tuulo in kenya :mjlol:

Hayee we're supposed to take her seriously :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's screaming for somali unity from a tuulo in kenya :mjlol:

Hayee we're supposed to take her seriously :pachah1:
She don't know that these people despise her due to her qabil and if they see her cagdheer ass in galmudug they will arrest her like they did qalbidhagax

I know her type are complete clueless unable to see friend from foe.

You couldn't understand basic Somali a month ago and now you're questioning my comprehension of the geopolitical and inter-tribal situation? Xishood :mahubowtf:

We either stand united or continue falling divided :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're Emariti first, qatar second and third is whatever other country Puntland will our independece and dignity too for money :gaasdrink:
What independent or dignity you dumb chick who guards the president and prime minister of Somalia and our government in Mogadishu? AMISOM

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You couldn't understand basic Somali a month ago and now you're questioning my comprehension of the geopolitical and inter-tribal situation? Xishood :mahubowtf:

We either stand united or continue falling divided :farole:
There will never be unity so concentrate on Kenya abaayo macaan and Ethiopia and jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts