Galmudug clan lost their patience with Baidoa clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
9 people killed in revenge for the assassination of govt worker in Gaalkacyo.

I know many SouthWest people are alshabab but that aint reason to kill random civilians based on clan:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Maybe, if Something like this were to happened just once in Puntland, would probably see RX Al Shabaab activities in PL stopping.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Kick who out??

Somalia is for all Somali comprende !

Only backwards savages nostalgic for the blood of a fellow Somali act in this moronic way

When a clan shows that they work with terrorists, it is best thing to do that.

Kicking them out is a merciful deed

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
RX is 5 times size of galmudug people. 9 people killed won't change anything or keep them at bay.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Plus if I recall most clans in South were part of Al Shabaab.

Exterminate exterminate exterminate. Bomb an entire village that has roots leading to al shabaab. AUN for the innocent victems but hey al shabaab would have killed more in their attacks. Make them an example of what will happen if you support al shabaab. This issue would go away just like water in a dessert. And if they do not lay down weapons and denounce al shabaab declare them free to kill,rape and what ever your dark thoughts tell you to do. Just kill em at the end. I promise you we will defeat them on our own. And the governments can finally build something that won't be blown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending