DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The guy covered the GM mandate to be;

1. Political reconciliation
2. Security to free GM from shabab
3. Developing a port in Hobyo
4. Federal elections and GM role being 'central' lol

These people need new generation of Galmudugians who tell them to stop wasting time on federal matters when you don't even have a proper govt to begin with. They need to spend at least 20-30 years just focused on GM to bring it to a level that is similar to other regional govts. I think rather then copying other regions who rely on import/export why doesn't HG show us they actually invent a new economic model that doesn't rely on port? u won't see it because HG isn't a leading clan, they wait for MJ to lead and then copy later.

Rather then relying on import/export why don't u focus on creating industries and factories to create a self sufficient economy. Rather then importing start a campaign of producing it in your regions and assigning key industries to different districts of GM. For example let abudwak be your pasta manufacturer, cadaado does ur drinks, dhuso does your raw material factories. U don't need a port to be self sufficient, in-fact a port can hurt a region to be self sufficient as it won't encourage local manufacturing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no innovation in GM, they are simply doing what other regional govts do, rely on import/export but they don't understand how import/export hurts local economy to develop it's own goods and products inside it's land. Surely GM should rather then investing 200 million into a port ask those 200 million dollars to be invested into industries to create goods and products that GM needs, u can actually then be held as the leader of somalia in an internalized economy. Will we see HG do such thing? of course not, why? HG doesn't lead or invent, HG waits and sees what other Somalis do, yaan been laysku sheegin, waa lays yaqana niyahow.

Honestly, this rush to develop Hobyo makes zero sense.

That money should be spent on basic services and infrastructure.
It would be much cheaper to keep using Mogadishu in the meantime.

Like you said Ditoore, they should instead find ways to develop goods locally using as much renewable energy as possible.

Instead they are rushing to build a port to import food from abroad.

:mindblown:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

We need to do the same in Puntland, yes, we have factories but we need a big push to become more self-sufficient. I am disappointed that we still import fruit and veg from other regions.

I would like to see that too but I would prefer they do a feasibility study to ensure it is actually do-able first and if it's cost effective and profitable for businesses and if it's going to address our unemployment levels and contribute to our govt taxation revenue.

I have yet to see a puntland study to determine consumption levels because that will determine production levels and the costs involved and consumption levels is directly related to income levels of the people. We need to break down our industries into services, goods, and products, raw materials. And in each industry we need to further break it down into sectors by sectors for each industry.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

We need to do the same in Puntland, yes, we have factories but we need a big push to become more self-sufficient. I am disappointed that we still import fruit and veg from other regions.

Why I suggest GM to do it is because they don't have a port, they see this as missing something other regions have when they should see this as an opportunity to build a manufacturing sector inside their regions, rather then just copying other states into having a port.

I kind of wish PL lacked ports, it would provide an incentive to build locally. PL govt doesn't regulate imports so their is no incentive to build locally. It doesn't even provide a path-way to slowly become self sufficient from imports.

I am not saying to close the port down, but start identifying items at the port that can be done locally and inviting investors to do this inside PL rather then buy from other markets.

Nothing wrong in Hobyo port development. It would be great not only for Galmuudg but Puntland and Hirshebelle. Without a port Galmudug won’t be able to export its resources or import the machinery it needs to development.

I know Mjs who started buying land in Hobyo. As HG we weclome this because we are good at buisness and when it comes to money we welcome all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nothing wrong in Hobyo port development. It would be great not only for Galmuudg but Puntland and Hirshebelle. Without a port Galmudug won’t be able to export its resources or import the machinery it needs to development.

I know Mjs who started buying land in Hobyo. As HG we weclome this because we are good at buisness and when it comes to money we welcome all.

What does business matter when 99% of your clan owns less then 1 dollar? u seem to be stuck in the 60's era where MJ focused on business using their sultanate trade history, we still do this today however it's not priority to us anymore as we have mastered it. We want to develop a first world region, where all our citizens are rich not just 10 rich people and thousands of poor people. I noticed your clans tends to excel in things that has been done and dusted by PL. U seem to catch up much later.

U need a damn state waryaa to change your people's livlihood not business-men as business men main idea is to reduce their outgoing costs and this means ur ppl will not benefit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

In trade u don't copy u do something else different so now their can be an incentive to trade waryaa, there would be no trade in the world if everyone just did the same thing, the incentive behind trade is to get things u need in exchange for something u can offer. U should focus on manufacturing not import/export is my advice, use the bosaso port, it's already established not re-create it in hobyo as u will oversupply a thin market as it is. I urge u the gap in somalia is manufacturing spend your resources on that and u can actually be called a state that did something different to rest of the hordes.

GM made products and goods and materials, you would even gain a market across Somalia urging people to buy local and not foreign and actually harming pl/sl/jl markets whose market is full of cheap imports and their customers will start to wean of foreign goods and start purchasing galmudug made goods, increasing GM GDP while decreasing PL GDP at the same time. The only response then is they need to join the manufacturing race and begin building the same factories to service it's market before they lose it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

For MJs, a port is a must because we can never rely on Somaliland and their cuqdad or Hawiye with their isbaaro.

That said, we need a big push into producing our goods and materials. A massive push, I am sick and tired of seeing businesses import basic products.

We need a region to kick-start manufacturing and GM is primed perfectly to initiate as they lack a port and can tell their people to build inside and service Somalia markets with something different to foreign good. Hopefully this can then trickle across the regions to compete or lose your market. Another way for PL is to start applying trade barriers on foreign goods, not all in one go, but bit by bit so they are forced to develop locally. There is no other way to generate local production without govt intervention on imports or lacking a port like GM is also another encouragement.

In trade u don't copy u do something else different so now their can be an incentive to trade waryaa, there would be no trade in the world if everyone just did the same thing, the incentive behind trade is to get things u need in exchange for something u can offer. U should focus on manufacturing not import/export is my advice, use the bosaso port, it's already established not re-create it in hobyo as u will oversupply a thin market as it is. I urge u the gap in somalia is manufacturing spend your resources on that and u can actually be called a state that did something different to rest of the hordes.

GM made products and goods and materials, you would even gain a market across Somalia urging people to buy local and not foreign and actually harming pl/sl/jl markets whose market is full of cheap imports and their customers will start to wean of foreign goods and start purchasing galmudug made goods, increasing GM GDP while decreasing PL GDP at the same time. The only response then is they need to join the manufacturing race and begin building the same factories to service it's market before they lose it.

You don't make sense. For example why do you welcome Garacad port.

Galmudug needs Hobyo port because it is the largest state in Somalia and Bosaso and Mogadishu is too far. Galmudg and Puntalnds GDP will rise because of Hobyo port development, mark my words.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@DR OSMAN

For MJs, a port is a must because we can never rely on Somaliland and their cuqdad or Hawiye with their isbaaro.

That said, we need a big push into producing our goods and materials. A massive push, I am sick and tired of seeing businesses import basic products.
Nigga what cuqdad? Just build your port and stop the calaacal and victimhood mentality.

Your frustrations should be with P&O and not with us or Hawiye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't make sense. For example why do you welcome Garacad port.

Galmudug needs Hobyo port because it is the largest state in Somalia and Bosaso and Mogadishu is too far. Galmudg and Puntalnds GDP will rise because of Hobyo port development, mark my words.

I don't think your HG and an imposter, no HG would say this @Mckenzie waxani beeshina miyaa, I think we got a sheegaato here. How can u say Dhuso to Baraxlay which is 200 kilometers is the largest state in Somalia, u don't even know GM land mass hence u can't be f from there? war waxani ma hg ba mise wa mid raba inu ceebeeyo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State teach ur kids the whole truth not partial truth, u fighted to keep somalia state less runta ba loo sheega carurta, u don't lie to them, when someone fights they will ask u what r u fighting for, what is your objective. Your objective was that Somalia remains stateless, u used ethiopia card as an excuse only, if ethiopia left u wouldn't create a state or u would've way before, heck u even rejected abdiqasim salat lol. U were deep in that moryaan shit, your eyes were bulging red like a vampire blood. U r like marehan claiming the kenya card now on JL, what are u going to do if kenya leaves, remain stateless like HG lol

Trending