Galmudug captured qalbidhagax in galkacyo & handed him over to xabeshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

The people of ogadenia NFD jubaland are waking up to the betrayal and deception of reer galmudug by trying to turn them against the federal government of Somalia.

Reer galmudug used reer ogadenia NFD jubaland to bring down siad barre and now they're trying to do the same with this government cause reer ogadenia NFD jubaland are around 9 million the biggest clan in Somalia.

But the gig is up and the chickens are coming home to roost this guy reminds reer galmudug that his people ain't biyoomal and they're going to get their comeuppance

@Gbyallmeans @TekNiKo @Inquisitive_ @XamarCade @Coulombs law @Mohamedali

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support the president abdi iley his excellency and his government and the people of DDSI
This video is about the biggest clan in Somalia and reer galmudug have declared war against them by arresting qalbidhagax who was a guest in their home in baraxley and handed him over to xabeshi since most of NISA is reer galmudug and they tried turn reer ogadenia jubaland NFD again the federal government but it didn't work and the gig is up.

This guy in the video is the same tribe as qalbidhagax he's from the same sub sub sub clan as qalbidhagax and he says reer galmudug are his enemies and they have declared war on reer NFD DDSI ogadenia and jubaland the biggest Somali clan

JamalNFD

JAMAL

The people of ogadenia NFD jubaland are waking up to the betrayal and deception of reer galmudug by trying to turn them against the federal government of Somalia.

Reer galmudug used reer ogadenia NFD jubaland to bring down siad barre and now they're trying to do the same with this government cause reer ogadenia NFD jubaland are around 9 million the biggest clan in Somalia.

But the gig is up and the chickens are coming home to roost this guy reminds reer galmudug that his people ain't biyoomal and they're going to get their comeuppance

@Gbyallmeans he is also claims sacad Ogaden ay abtirsidan.
Btw he's saying the truth, Maxamed zubeir & cawlihan forming SPM and allying with USC is what overpowered barre government. The rest I can't confirm honestly. Lol

JamalNFD

JAMAL
I support the president abdi iley his excellency and his government and the people of DDSI
This video is about the biggest clan in Somalia and reer galmudug have declared war against them by arresting qalbidhagax who was a guest in their home in baraxley and handed him over to xabeshi since most of NISA is reer galmudug and they tried turn reer ogadenia jubaland NFD again the federal government but it didn't work and the gig is up.

This guy in the video is the same tribe as qalbidhagax he's from the same sub sub sub clan as qalbidhagax and he says reer galmudug are his enemies and they have declared war on reer NFD DDSI ogadenia and jubaland the biggest Somali clan

Aren't Ogs the biggest sub clan though not clan. We normally consider ourselves Darood in Somalia politics. He has a point though

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

Its not the clan but the elites of that clan that do nothing but serve foreign bodies this is why im totally against federalism in Somalia as Somalis are tribal people and federalism will just turn in clan states which we can see at the moment we do not want to be stuck into status quo so open your eyes oh my somali brethren.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Its not the clan but the elites of that clan that do nothing but serve foreign bodies this is why im totally against federalism in Somalia as Somalis are tribal people and federalism will just turn in clan states which we can see at the moment we do not want to be stuck into status quo so open your eyes oh my somali brethren.
If you're against federalism then you are against the federal government in Mogadishu president farmaajo and prime minister khayre government cause its the federal constitution they swore to on the Quran to uphold federalism isn't going anywhere it's clear you're a part of the problem and that you're an anarchist who's against governance

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
If you're against federalism then you are against the federal government in Mogadishu president farmaajo and prime minister khayre government cause its the federal constitution they swore to on the Quran to uphold federalism isn't going anywhere it's clear you're a part of the problem and that you're an anarchist who's against governance
I support the farmaajo administratuon AT THE MOMENT dont mince my words you hypocrite

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support the farmaajo administratuon AT THE MOMENT dont mince my words you hypocrite
If you're against federalism then you're against the current government in Mogadishu cause it's a federal government the constitution is a federal one:comeon:

Ameen brother preach

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
If you're against federalism then you're against the current government in Mogadishu cause it's a federal government the constitution is a federal one:comeon:
Its a centeal government just as tfg was temporary so will federal states the only thing that will stay put is the central government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending