Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, this kid cannot read Somali yet engages in FKD. Another xoolo bakthi on this god forsaken forum.

Here is an example

A thread created by @Adolf-Hitler

Look at @Hemaal response to this illiterate fkd moron

To which @Meek Mill @waraabe @dhegdheer @Prince of Hobyo @Steamdevolopment also noticed.

@Bahal @Prince Abubu @Prince of Lasanod @SOMALI GENERAL @Boqor Geeljire252 @XamarCade @ethan bradberry @Canuck @shanqale

This is the future of the somali people, illiterate retards who engage in qabyalaad.

@Yonis take a break from this site and learn the language before you continue to embarrass yourself. This site is filled with shitty users for the most part, my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger these days.

Who haven't you blocked? You come off as socially inhibited.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't forget, this kid cannot read Somali yet engages in FKD. Another xoolo bakthi on this god forsaken forum.

Here is an example

A thread created by @Adolf-Hitler

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/coldoon-weighs-on-the-deported-quran-competitor.25549/

Look at @Hemaal response to this illiterate fkd moron

To which @Meek Mill @waraabe @dhegdheer @Prince of Hobyo @Steamdevolopment also noticed.

@Bahal @Prince Abubu @Prince of Lasanod @SOMALI GENERAL @Boqor Geeljire252 @XamarCade @ethan bradberry @Canuck @shanqale

This is the future of the somali people, illiterate retards who engage in qabyalaad.

@Yonis take a break from this site and learn the language before you continue to embarrass yourself. This site is filled with shitty users for the most part, my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger these days.
Ain't you the same guy who was foaming at the mouth cause a thread was made praising the Majeerteen sultanate? You have to audacity to call others tribalist? You can @ your mother & father too it won't make a difference hooyada waase.

Who haven't you blocked? You come off as socially inhibited.

Mukulaal yahay kaa aamus Suldaanka. He is the serious type who carries his persona of outside sspot consistently in here. Some people on here are that principled unlike us who deploy the good ethics conveniently when useful.

Shhhhhht.

Ain't you the same guy who was foaming at the mouth cause a thread was made praising the Majeerteen sultanate? You have to audacity to call others tribalist? You can @ your mother & father too it won't make a difference hooyada waase.

Isn't this the guy who posts history and useful links? He said something nice here. You need cooler heads to drill sense into some thick skulls sometimes saxib.

You are an MJ and made sense, others should be able too. It is not like you don't care about your relatives back home, but still, you reasoned well in this case.

Isn't this the guy who posts history and useful links? He said something nice here. You need cooler heads to drill sense into some skulls sometimes saxib.

You are an MJ and made sense, others should be able too.

Why do you bring his qabil into this? :drakewtf:

Are you now profiling based on qabil? If such then taking advice from you is detrimental:heh:

@SultanuuFicaan may post interesting historical artifacts but that doesn't excuse his behavior in other matters, and he shouldn't discourage a fellow somali from engaging in political matters or matters about somali society. How else is someone to learn? He's the exact shitty character that he complaints about, also known as a hypocrite.

Ain't you the same guy who was foaming from the mouth cause a thread was made praising the Majeerteen sultanate? You have to audacity to call others tribalist? You can @ your mother & father too it won't make a difference hooyada waase.

This equates to 'foaming form the mouth' eh?

Greatest somali civilisation within the last couple centuries was the Ajuuran sultanate and her vassal state the Mogadishu sultanate.

It's like comparing Mughal india to a province of Central African Republic.

What a truly asinine individual. Regarding insulting one's mother, what an exemplary individual you are. You seem to get triggered easily.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isn't this the guy who posts history and useful links? He said something nice here. You need cooler heads to drill sense into some thick skulls sometimes saxib.

You are an MJ and made sense, others should be able too. It is not like you don't care about your relatives back home, but still, you reasoned well in this case.
So what you're saying is that it's not ok for MJ to be qabiliste but it's ok for others such as @SultanuuFicaan to be qabiliste towards MJ

Hooyada siilkayda usheeg tas & why even mention my tribe? Baqti foqol baqti anytime i see you on here in sha Allah there's going to be a misunderstanding

Horta, Hail to Larry the Puntite on here. This guy is what I expected of an MJ dude.

- Classy
- Savvy
- Ambitious
- Proud MJ
- Very friendly and social - He runs a YouTube channel to vent whatever

I used to hear MJs are reer magaal, this giuy lives up to it. And the Amun dude who mentioned of his heritage before although he thinks a million year ago he was in the loins of a monkey. He is another cool dude. Shout out to other MJs who don't give a f*ck about their clan .. My kinda crew.

But please, some of you need to shape up and be exposed to the Somali culture properly. Somalis fought always over land and revenge killings started periodically. Clan is a big deal to Nomadic Somalis among us. I understand if you are Nomad who knows how to write English. But give us a break if we are not like you. Some of you never saw Somalia.

Be good representative of your clan if you are obsessed with it and think you are the shit because of it. It is weird thinking on my book to think your clan means anything other than where your father comes from, but still, act responsibly and understand that every Somali has a clan and is entitled to respect just as you expect the same from them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta, Hail to Larry the Puntite on here. This guy is what I expected of an MJ dude.

- Classy
- Savvy
- Ambitious
- Proud MJ
- Very friendly and social - He runs a YouTube channel to vent whatever

I used to hear MJs are reer magaal, this giuy lives up to it. And the Amun dude who mentioned of his heritage before although he thinks a million year ago he was in the loins of a monkey. He is another cool dude. Shout out to other MJs who don't give a f*ck about their clan .. My kinda crew.

But please, some of you need to shape up and be exposed to the Somali culture properly. Somalis fought always over land and revenge killings started periodically. Clan is a big deal to Nomadic Somalis among us. I understand if you are Nomad who knows how to write English. But give us a break if we are not like you. Some of you never saw Somalia.

Be good representative of your clan if you are obsessed with it and think you are the shit because of it. It is weird thinking on my book to think your clan means anything other than where your father comes from, but still, act responsibly and understand that every Somali has a clan and is entitled to respect just as you expect the same from them.
Who give a f*ck what you expect who are you? Hooyada waase don't generalise MJ.

I'm here for qabiliste mofo like you hooyada waase:farole:

So what you're saying is that it's not ok for MJ to be qabiliste but it's ok for others such as @SultanuuFicaan to be qabiliste towards MJ

Hooyada siilkayda usheeg tas & why even mention my tribe? Baqti foqol baqti anytime i see you on here in sha Allah there's going to be a misunderstanding

Are you mentally demented sxb?

Look at your fellow so called "Muslim" MJ members on this thread.

They called for genocide of an entire clan... In the month of Ramadhan...

And here you are whining about why can't you guys be qabiliste. Walaahi you guys keep embarrassing yourselves every single day on this forum.

Cowards that can't even speak Somali, probably won't enlist themselves into the military, and cowards like you who break their fast with vodka and strippers.

Naga soco :camby:

And here you are whining about why can't you guys be qabiliste. Walaahi you guys keep embarrassing yourselves every single day on this forum.

Cowards that can't even speak Somali, probably won't enlist themselves into the military, and cowards like you who break their fast with vodka and strippers.

You are a qablist now too? I used to count on you for being reasonable:bell:

Are you now profiling based on qabil? If such then taking advice from you is detrimental:heh:

@SultanuuFicaan may post interesting historical artifacts but that doesn't excuse his behavior in other matters, and he shouldn't discourage a fellow somali from engaging in political matters or matters about somali society. How else is someone to learn? He's the exact shitty character that he complaints about, also known as a hypocrite.

I mentioned his clan because it serves a good example to others. You can be your clan and be reasonable at all times. He made a good point. That was why. You can't say I insulted him.

Nobody knows what clan I am on here really.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I mentioned his clan because it is serves a good example to others. You can be your clan and be reasonable at all times. He made a good point. That was why. You can't say I insulted him.

May All the moryaan & icitiraaf jihadis get slaughtered wholesale may their corpse be left rotten & eaten by scavengers amiin yaa rabb:rejoice:

How do you like me now hooyadiina waase oh I almost forgot may samaale go to the fires of hawiyah:mjswag:

Not really, my sub clan was also killed and their village was held by HG for 9 months for being neutral.

You don't see me calaacaaling like these pests every single day on this forum.

Still wrong of you to generalize, and you may not complain but other members of your clan most likely have. It is human nature to be scared

Worry about yourself. If you die at this moment when you are enraged about useless things like Casabiyah, no clan will follow you and keep you company in your grave. Your closest blood relative will return home to continue their life after they say dust to dust. It is you and your deeds in the grave and they better be good for your own sake.

Pray that the religious lessons you attend or the Quran you read seeps into your heart and changes your attitude for the better. You are always emotional about qabiil. Worry about yourself please. The fate of your clan is the same as that of all Somalis back home. Be productive and ditch what Islam considers to be the work of Jahiliyah.

You share every drop of sin in any thread you initiate that turns into a clan war. I am hoping you have the ability to see how responsible you are for what you say and do in life as a Muslim.

That is, if you have an ounce of faith in your heart.

Thank you for the dacwah.

Last edited:
I mentioned his clan because it serves a good example to others. You can be your clan and be reasonable at all times. He made a good point. That was why. You can't say I insulted him.

Nobody frankly cares.

You should stop focusing on clans if you want to avoid being called a qabilist.

waraabe

Your superior

Stop defending your clansman, it's a perfectly ok to point out he can't speak Somali yet engages constantly in fkd

Status
Not open for further replies.