Galmudug attack BaliBusle.. again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100% sorry :friendhug:

Make sure you are not part of the problem and don't insult MJs saxib. As a clan, they are a pillar among Somali pillars.

I pray behind an 18 year old MJ Omar Mahmud Xafidu Quran and a 15 Year Old HabarGidir Sacad Xafidu Quran who both lead the tarawih half and half at a remote non Somali populated mosque. They were born in the US and memorized the Quran in the US. They are my role models even though they are kids.. We can all find good examples of Somalis who live their life decently without clan issues.

When I see adults here who are engaged in the most disgusting behavior in clan talk, I know they represent the dark side of Somali clans.

You folks need to remember your responsibilities as Somalis and Muslims. Do no HARM philosophy in life is important - verbally and physically.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Somolians lol

Somalis are addicted to violence just like Arabs are addicted to suicide bombings. The two are inseparable .

jiyNhB.gif

I pray behind an 18 year old MJ Omar Mahmud Xafidu Quran and a 15 Year Old HabarGidir Sacad Xafidu Quran who both lead the tarawih half and half at a remote non Somali populated mosque. They were born in the US and memorized the Quran in the US. They are my role models even though they are kids.. We can all find good examples of Somalis who live their life decently without clan issues.

excuse me while i laugh

Bohol

VIP
Nah. I want gaalada to see this when they worry about their first world problems. I want them to be humbled. It could be way worse for them.

:browtf:

Give the land to the Bantus. They will make Galkacyo turn into very clean and African-developed Kigali

Kigali :lawd::lawd:. I shall visit it someday. :obama:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
La xawla it's Ramadan and some geeljire fights are making you negros call for murder and genocide. You people need to chill. And stop with the fear mongering.

Hawiye must be killed, they are animals and death is the only thing they understand.

That is all.

How come I never see a hawiye person on here in reference to two subclans fighting in some desert call for the same thing against Darood?

Hawiye in its entirety is not involved. Not even all HabarGidir. Just one sub clan of them and one subclan of MJ.

Yet, you guys are always insulting Hawiye. Why is that?

When people here compare your attitudes to other members who say they are hawiye, you folks look ridiculously emotional idiots.

You share lineage with other Daarood members on here, and only few of you stand out as unreasonable.

That should give you a pause.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bring the heart of the people of galmudug & puntland together this is bigger than sacad & cumar Mohamud this is about the oneness of Somalia as a whole.

I can't bother to explain myself if it's not already obvious to u why I said what I said. Make dua ur kids have a higher IQ than u.

Don't forget, this kid cannot read Somali yet engages in FKD. Another xoolo bakthi on this god forsaken forum.

Here is an example

Can someone translate what coldoon said

A thread created by @Adolf-Hitler

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/coldoon-weighs-on-the-deported-quran-competitor.25549/

Look at @Hemaal response to this illiterate fkd moron

I'm not teasing him but it's quite surprising with his constant fkd posts yet can't even understand basic Somali :francis:

To which @Meek Mill @waraabe @dhegdheer @Prince of Hobyo @Steamdevolopment also noticed.

@Bahal @Prince Abubu @Prince of Lasanod @SOMALI GENERAL @Boqor Geeljire252 @XamarCade @ethan bradberry @Canuck @shanqale

This is the future of the somali people, illiterate retards who engage in qabyalaad.

@Yonis take a break from this site and learn the language before you continue to embarrass yourself. This site is filled with shitty users for the most part, my ignore list is getting bigger and bigger these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.