Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I am actually, I'm not denying it. I have lost patience for dumb and irrational opinions, because those r the same opinions which have gotten us in this horrible situation as Somalis. So yes ur right, I've become very elitist, because I know it's only an elite group of men with high IQ's and nationalist beliefs that can get us out of this mess.
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
UPDATE

They killed AN MJ MOTHER AND HER FOUR CHILDREN. A surprise night attack and they kill women and children.

Another example of "Somalinimada" iyo "walaaltinimada Galmudug".

Surprised, they didn't barbecue them like they did the Dir mother and her children.

Dhagayso:- Hooyo iyo Caruur ay dhashay oo lagu xasuuqay konfurta Balibusle & Aas loo sameyeey

http://www.allidamaale.com/dhagayso-hooyo-iyo-caruur-ay-dhashay-oo-lagu-xasuuqay-konfurta-balibusle/
Puntland should put use to their military forces and actually stop this madness. There is no other way.

Hutus don't honor Somali Xeer.
This has been obvious since the start of the civil war, when they used to rape little girls inside mosques.
Our hate for them isn't irrational, it's really the result of the way they behave.

Yep.

Other Somalis fight each other but these people have a special level of savagery that can only be described as SATANIC.

Where are those people who said we should welcome these people because "Islaanimo", "Somalinimo"???
Where did I say kill people you sick bastard, what is it with your people either you have to beg for someone to pay things for you @Duke of Bohol or you have to meddle in something that has nothing to do with you! smh

Ignore Prince of HAG.
He is celebrating and probably helping to plan the next Somali mother or grandmother who will receive the signature "death by fire".

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People were getting along fine. Mudug was very peaceful in the last 7 years until Hawiye started their games, the weakness of the current puntland administration just added fuel to the fire and made sure no one can get along. Right now there are going to be Puntland nomads and milita who will plan a counter attack

angry? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: You're the one who should be angry!!
It was an accomplishment for all of mankind, right down to that midwestern American whose tax dollars paid for it!
That Daroodism card is played out, you'll be eliminated without hesitation if u get outta line:ufdup:

Btw Pussy MJ men can't even fight, that's why u needed Ethiopia to indiscriminately kill Hawiyes in Xamar, and now u don't even have the balls to fight Al shabaab that's why ur using bantus :siilaanyolaugh: ur harmless

^
@embarassing aka Queen of the art of passive- aggressiveness.

If your way of thinking is right, why don't you posit your views in a civilised manner? Why don't you try to persuade us?
Or would you much rather continue to throw cheap, childish shots?
Do you lack the mental capability to have a civilised discussion or are you just another hypocrite??

Why would I waste energy and time trying to reason with people either calling for the killing of "innocent families" or supporting a person who says that.

My nationalism and patriotism doesn't extend to psychopaths like yourselves who instead of helping people come online under a fake name and insult people and mock their death, and I'm supposed to believe you actually care about the people who are killed? You don't you're just weaponizing innocent people's death to try to act bad online, ugly bums.

In short, go f*ck yourself.

the noble tribe of the marehaan go to liberate Gedo furtile lands from bantu and oromo and then we hold the line vs kenya , alshabab and ethiphia troops

AND in the mean while the Moryaans are still fighting each other ! schoking ! it might be time for the noble tribe to go to Nugaal & reconnect with our cousins dulbahante and make peace with Isaaq and leave you southren IQ monkeys .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Where is the disputed area between Puntland and Galmudug anyone have a map of it they can link?
There is no dispute, theres only one fat man sitting in his chair and letting in hordes of savage h and thus causing a dispute.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Where did I say kill people you sick bastard, what is it with your people either you have to beg for someone to pay things for you @Duke of Bohol or you have to meddle in something that has nothing to do with you! smh
Who the f*ck is talking to you? I'm talking about these guys:

Mr Abdullahi Yusuf spoke fluent Hawiye: bombs and bullets.
That's how he was able to bring back the dawlad in Mogadishu.
Strangely, despite all he did for them, the Hutus don't like him!
He is afraid to be brought to the Hague or be sued in the states. This is why I dislike diaspora leaders. Bring someone who has no western passport, they don'r care about human rights.
If you wanna blame anyone blame you don't need to look any further, blame the reer mudug themselves(to be precise the mjs).

It was just a week ago puntland decided to take in 500 families of these savages in our regions so when they start shooting at them they shouldn't complain about, the pl military in mudug are armed to the teeth but for some reason won't shoot these dogs down.

Ps if you want this to stop when they shoot innocent puntlander we should go inside their region and take out an entire innocent family and you will quickly see a tanchible improvement, trust me it's then best way to deal with these pussies
They don't like him coz he taught them a lesson: Genocide lol
He killed 70k+ Hawiyes in southern regions :gunsmiley:. LEGEND :qri8gs7:
We are tired of these stupid and whiny posts by the MJ crew.
We want you to mow these rats like the DDSI Liyuu Police----300 women, children, old scrawny men and mooriyan youths slaughtered by those holy warriors....Since then, HG has been very well behaved....They only know one thing these animals: death.
I think if we attack them now we can absolutely obliterate them. No HAWIYE president is there to help them, they have nowhere to run.

the noble tribe of the marehaan go to liberate Gedo furtile lands from bantu and oromo and then we hold the line vs kenya , alshabab and ethiphia troops

AND in the mean while the Moryaans are still fighting each other ! schoking ! it might be time for the noble tribe to go to Nugaal & reconnect with our cousins dulbahante and make peace with Isaaq and leave you southren IQ monkeys .

Nugaal? :fantasia2:
Don't you mean Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn.

Why would I waste energy and time trying to reason with people either calling for the killing of "innocent families" or supporting a person who says that.

My nationalism and patriotism doesn't extend to psychopaths like yourselves who instead of helping people come online under a fake name and insult people and mock their death, and I'm supposed to believe you actually care about the people who are killed? You don't you're just weaponizing innocent people's death to try to act bad online, ugly bums.

In short, go f*ck yourself.

Just as I thought.

Thank you for proving that your limited vocabulary doesn't stretch past a few repetitive insults.
Have a good evening & welcome to my ignore list.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That Daroodism card is played out, you'll be eliminated without hesitation if u get outta line:ufdup:

Btw Pussy MJ men can't even fight, that's why u needed Ethiopia to indiscriminately kill Hawiyes in Xamar, and now u don't even have the balls to fight Al shabaab that's why ur using bantus :siilaanyolaugh: ur harmless
So, You have the balls to fight al shabaab.. caqliga hawiyaha arka.
Al shabaab killed 120 of my people fine.. but Al shabaab massacred 4000+ most of them Hawiye in southern regions in 2016 according to Armed Conflict Location and Event Dataset (ACLED).https://qz.com/995127/al-shabaab-ov...e-most-deadly-terror-group-in-africa-in-2016/
talk about having balls :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Most of the districts in southern regions that are controlled by al shabab are Hawiye/Rahanwayn districts. FREEE your people then ACCUSE OTHERS of not having balls.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
YOU as in plural, you meant me too. I dont have any money right now go somewhere else.

No no I do not want your support, I have many pair of kastumos.
You wouldn't even be able to survive 1 day as a geeljire, let alone fight or kill anybody. Fucking diaspora kid talking shit on the internet. Live your comfortable life in the multicultural west.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Just as I thought.

Thank you for proving that your limited vocabulary doesn't stretch past a few repetitive insults.
Have a good evening & welcome to my ignore list.
the irony here is mindblowing did she/he not waste time and energy writing that post. The effort with the limited vocabulary you can tell they put their heart and soul into that, the paragraph structure and everything. Ileen here the better your writing look the smarter you are along with mr high IQ @jugjugwacwac we have a circlejerk parody.. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending