Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Gaas is one person.

Every MJ man from Mudug is accountable.

What you guys do or don't do will decide the future of your land.
We are not like the H. We follow and obey our leaders, we believe in the government. GAAS is responsible for everything that's happening in the region. He needs to do the dirty work or step down. We have capable leaders like FAROOLE who can massacre the H Savages.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Elections are in 2019. Brace yourself for 1.5 years of weak leadership :jcoleno:
:francis: At this rate i feel like fighting them off myself. All this mess started when fucking Gaas opened the road blocks in Galkacyo, now they're in fucking bali busle northern mudug. This new hawiye advance into our land is unprecedented

We are not like the HUTUS. We follow and obey our leaders, we believe in the government. GAAS is responsible for everything that's happening in the region. He needs to do the dirty work or step down. We have capable leaders like FAROOLE who can massacre the Hutu Savages.

Why massacre?

How does that make you different to HAG?

Gaas is a President but he's not allowed to act like a dictator. We have the right to express our grievances.

I hope u get an incurable disease while still young and die a slow and painful death.
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,

β€œWhen a servant curses something, the curse rises up to the sky, where the doors of the sky shut it out, and then it falls back to earth, where the doors of the earth shut it out. Then it searches right and left and when it does not find anywhere to go it comes back to the thing which was cursed, should it deserve it. If not, it returns upon the person who uttered it.” (Abu Dawud)
Never curse bro, it's very dangerous

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why massacre?

Gaas is a President but he's not allowed to act like a dictator. We have the right to express our grievances.
So we shouldn't retaliate even though they're slaughtering our people?? What kinda logic is that????
:mindblown:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why massacre?

Whats the alternative? Tolerance? You idiot Force has to be met with Force, otherwise theres a tipping point. The reason why Mudug have been so safe from them for years is we were always on the offensive not on the defensive

I'm all for helping other Somalis, Puntland is host to nearly a million other Somalis but they follow the laws.
They are not armed nor do they lust after our land.

Puntland should have disarmed the nomads and settled them in ONE grazing area. NOT allow them to enter every bloody village and town in North Mudug.

This is GalMudug expansion.

I will visit this topic after one year and you will see the same Galmudug guys claim all these villages.

Mark my words.

β€œWhen a servant curses something, the curse rises up to the sky, where the doors of the sky shut it out, and then it falls back to earth, where the doors of the earth shut it out. Then it searches right and left and when it does not find anywhere to go it comes back to the thing which was cursed, should it deserve it. If not, it returns upon the person who uttered it.” (Abu Dawud)

I agree with you, but is what they're saying not curses?

Bums trying to feel important with their fake outrage, why don't you do something to help your people instead of insulting people online?

Whats the alternative? Tolerance? You idiot Force has to be met with Force, otherwise theres a tipping point. The reason why Mudug have been so safe from them for years is we were always on the offensive not on the defensive

LOL

I don't believe in massacring people.
I believe in mutual respect and to DISINVITE these people from our land.

When they attack, FIGHT BACK. But to "massacre".
Hell no. I'm not a mooryaan.

Why is there no border police? Why are HG able to waltz into MJ land and attack us while we sleep?
These are the questions we should be asking. Instead of wondering why a mooryaan, acts like a mooryaan.

WHY IS PUNTLAND ASLEEP?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
LOL

Hell no.

I'm not a mooryaan.
If AY and our great leaders had the same mentality as you, the entire puntland would be swallowed up by insurgency. You have the wrong mentality walaal. You only put down your weapons when a threat has been neutralised

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
LOL

Hell no. I'm not a mooryaan.

Why is there no border police? Why are HG able to waltz into MJ land and attack us while we sleep?
hahahaha Dear, this isn't USA OR EUROPE. it's Somalia.. Words like Tolerance and Mutual Respect don't apply there.
Shantaada Farood baa wax kaa Celisa.

If AY and our great leaders had your mentality, the entire puntland would be swallowed up by hutu insurgency. You have the wrong mentality walaal

What's wrong with.

1) Defend your borders, with border police, barbed wire etc.
2) Never, under any circumstance allow a mooryaan to set foot in Puntland.
3) Respect THEIR borders.
4) Build a wall in Gaalkacyo, with a small gap to allow for the flow of produce and legal travellers.

Sxb, ur misusing the hadith. That's like using a hadith or an ayah that talks about not killing to convince a court not to give a murderer the death sentence. Islam is all about justice, and it's just for me to want a man who wants innocent families to be wiped out to also face the same fate.

hahahaha Dear, this isn't USA OR EUROPE. it's Somalia.. Words like Tolerance and Mutual Respect don't apply there.
Shantaada Farood baa wax kaa Celisa.

Did I say do not defend yourself?

I just don't agree with a call for a massacre.

We need to admit that our elders and leaders are too nice to their enemies and suffer from historical amnesia.

We also need to ensure that OUR side of Mudug is protected. Instead of complaining about a group of KILLERS killing, we need to complain about the lack of security in North Mudug.

Who is protecting the civilians of BaliBusle?????

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Oh and for those who don't know;
Gaas was born and raised in Dhuusomareeb, back when it was a Mareexaan town.:mybusiness:

This man can't be entrusted with Mudug.

Oh and it's not 500 families, it's THOUSANDS of HG "nomads".

Confirmed this news today.
source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending