Galmudug announces unexpected Gelinsoor reconciliation meetings

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I am very shocked that Farmaajo has managed to pull it off, Qoor Qoor and Galmudug have started the shir to unite Galmudug and repatriate Wagardhac back into Gelinsoor and stolen lands. What an absolutely wonderful and gob step taken by HG I am flabbergasted.

TekNiKo

VIP
Repatriate?! Spoken like a true victim.
Its a great step and shows Galmudug is treating all citizens as equal. As you heard the Oday Sacad say no one can move another tribe from his land. Which is absolutely the Islamic way.

Qoor Qoor has proven to be a peace maker and serious about a new Galmudug.

Its a great step and shows Galmudug is treating all citizens as equal. As you heard the Oday Sacad say no one can move another tribe from his land. Which is absolutely the Islamic way.

Qoor Qoor has proven to be a peace maker and serious about a new Galmudug.
Mashallah
We should always deal with our conflicts in Islamic ways.

Hopefully we can starting developing our lands now.

The alternative would be fighting over geelinsoor while wasting human lives and resources i'm happy that a peaceful solution was reached.

Also this is not unexpected, it was talked about for sometime.

HG have been reconciling and strengthening ties with clans all around them. I know some people on here don't like to hear that.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am glad HG leaders are treating their minority tribes right this time, never thought I will live to see an ex-looter giving back the loot of other fellow looter .:kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

VIP
Also this is not unexpected, it was talked about for sometime.

HG have been reconciling and strengthening ties with clans all around them. I know some people on here don't like to hear that.
Keep doing so aand you will win all GN clans hearts and minds.

Mashallah! This is a good lesson to all Somalis. May the 2 blessed families of Hawiye and Darood prosper and live in peace. Somalis need to unite and end the 30 years of failure and chaos for good. While we been killing each other, our enemies have been exploiting us and we gained absolutely nothing.

“The believers are but brothers, so make reconciliation between your brothers and fear Allah that you may receive mercy.”
[Surat al-Hujurat 49:10]

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not hate each other, do not envy each other, do not turn away from each other, but rather be servants of Allah as brothers. It is not lawful for a Muslim to boycott his brother for more than three days.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5718, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2559

Jubayr ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121

Trending

Latest posts