Gallas Defeated Somalis Twice Politically

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
it's a fact, whether you like it or not. the leading generals of the army were oromo, as was the majority of the soldiery.

Abba I don't hate Oromo for using their free man value system, if I was in there situation, I would also historically and it has 'worked' and the impact on Somalis has been 'far' greater thru 'isolation' after Adal Fell there was like gap period 50-60 years or something before the 'first sultanate in Majerteniya' formed. It's like the Somalis pass the torch historically but were always 'federalized' structure even according to Ahmed gurey records describing 'regions' not 'european nationalist agenda' and their philosophy gave us great dividends the arab injection into our culture to hold the coast.

U got rid of ajuuran emirate at the time also when they 'switched' to Mogadishu cause 'trade' was happening 'south' then when the 'bantu' was worth something 'his body' and now his not anymore due anti slavery lol and his back in his 'hole' and there is no 'growth'. I don't mean the Bantu on the continent suprising they survived they must of been 'strong' or 'didnt cut deals' with middle men as we know it's dark continent and we revolving back to monkeys some reasonable some weren't obviously as the 'value system' wasn't this western run at the time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
it's a fact that anyone with the smallest amount of knowledge of oromo/ethio history, knows.

This is where no-one trusts you, some suspect u 'attack' more Somalis then you do 'Habash' why? most of your wars haven't been them at large scales against amhara or documented by observers. We suspect u cut a deal abba that u take over the 'coastal' axis of Somali and Habash stays where he is an u two will have the some shit fest that we did for 500 years. Noone has won as the 'edge' is the same still. We ensured a good viking beat down in Ahmed gurey tho, it was so significant at the time, they 'wrote' about it lol, like it was 'mini world war 1' cause the region is either connected judae/christian alliance or islamic alliance, the epicenter is the 'arab n jew' not us, it just spills over to our continent as we align to play our role to survive.

The reason I suspect they produced the most poisoning document known to 'man' religion which can lock a nigga down to 1000 years of isolation while he grows(I am very religious mind u) but I know how it can be used as tool to keep u down also, especially if the area 'superstitious' still, u feed them 'islam' or 'bible' loooooooooooool. Do I hate god hell nah, do I hate idealogy factory(renaiisance) in europe, nah. It depends how one uses the idea only not the idea is bad, same with god one. Its always the application side of idealogies that rotten not renaissance or what europe produced

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
it's a fact that anyone with the smallest amount of knowledge of oromo/ethio history, knows.

They dont like talking about their 'losses' hence there is no idealogy factory ever developing here as they remain dependent to 'renaissance' arena kkkkkkkkkkkkk. Renaissance requires open ideas as it's base and 'speech' as another one. U think they say those values repeatedely in america n west kkkk it's bedrock of their survival kkkkkkkkk. Engineering 'ideas' for people who like Somalis n Oromo who won't adopt the 'culture' kkkkkkkkkkk and leave a base for their own people to continue adding it. It requires discussing wins/losses, empathy for your enemy, etc, etc. Reality is no-one wins 100% that is 'myth' or 'man made' as it indicates 'perfection' and hence 'no growth' from their loss. That's why u prolly spotted that weakness in them knowing u knew how they wud respond multiple times and u slammemd them into dark ages and made the coast unvailable like it is today somalia and allow ethiopia to take the mantle

This is where no-one trusts you, some suspect u 'attack' more Somalis then you do 'Habash' why? most of your wars haven't been them at large scales against amhara or documented by observers. We suspect u cut a deal abba that u take over the 'coastal' axis of Somali and Habash stays where he is an u two will have the some shit fest that we did for 500 years. Noone has won as the 'edge' is the same still. We ensured a good viking beat down in Ahmed gurey tho, it was so significant at the time, they 'wrote' about it lol, like it was 'mini world war 1' cause the region is either connected judae/christian alliance or islamic alliance, the epicenter is the 'arab n jew' not us, it just spills over to our continent as we align to play our role to survive.

The reason I suspect they produced the most poisoning document known to 'man' religion which can lock a nigga down to 1000 years of isolation while he grows(I am very religious mind u) but I know how it can be used as tool to keep u down also, especially if the area 'superstitious' still, u feed them 'islam' or 'bible' loooooooooooool. Do I hate god hell nah, do I hate idealogy factory(renaiisance) in europe, nah. It depends how one uses the idea only not the idea is bad, same with god one. Its always the application side of idealogies that rotten not renaissance or what europe produced

are u okay bro? at this point u are just ranting.
no oromo wants your ''coast,'' we can do business with you because we have plenty to offer in exchange [i.e. gold, fertile land that produces surplus crops, and so on].

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
are u okay bro? at this point u are just ranting.
no oromo wants your ''coast,'' we can do business with you because we have plenty to offer in exchange [i.e. gold, fertile land that produces surplus crops, and so on].

The 'base' isn't there in your oromo culture to continue legacy building as there is nothing before Abi, hence u don't understand the 'art' of let cut a deal, u want to degrade me and say your nothing or useless kkkk but the history books says something else. If u want to conttinu in that so be it, tactics will evolve on 'primitive levels' regardless of tools, u r still choosing this 'safe' game for yourself as ur not prepare to enter the renaissance arena as it unknown to you and the world except europe. Poker face me and then say 'I am paranoid' but I raised our general concern of you and if it's imagined by me, then respond in reanissance way and show me it's not 'real' and it's all in my head and I will end my suscipion of u. Just prove yourself Abba haday intasi samayn karin even in islam we demand 'daleel' for anything before we discuss, Renaissance is simple philosophy it's identical 'evidence based' approach. They didn't inherit as much from christianity in governance kkkkkk, the root is 'daleel' they saw how it was all proof based society islam and then applied it to 'their politics' in europe later is my suspicion and they did it quite well(took long time tho) due to regional hurdles as expected anywhere. Far better then me and u who are not adapting to the new world as we fear we dont understand it yet

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abba Sadacha I am not going to call u 'Galla' as u know it's mind 'torture' and I am trying to convince my people your 'nothing' but u r 'something' in 'evidene based approach. 3 sacked sultanates(adal, ajuran, somalia) followed ur philosophy either directly or indirectly influenced by your people and their value system. I consider you 'threat'. I am not going to make hollywood movie about u and create an 'image' of what I think of you playing the 'idealogical' warfare when we simply are not 'idealogical' empires and never were, we 'attempt' to do it on 'tough' issues to brush it away with slurs but that is 'fear' on our part and I am sick of that ancient culture and u shud be too as your in same region as us and can't develop much differently. It's like saying two dogs develop differently in america or city kkkkk niyahow ppl will laff u off a stage if u come against some basic daleel and contineu arguing as they dismiss your case as 'southern boy shit' in america if he left america, wallahi they wud power on, he prolly burdens them like isaaq burden somala, identical philosopies seccesssionist in constitution, very backwards and loves to ride of 'white, christian' or watever back to gain signifiance. He was cripped after slavery era and he cant recover and doesnt want to evolve either. The best trump can do for them now is manufacturing, farm, minerals/digging. The monkey weeye but he cant show u as u may see that 'weakness'

every society is segmented regardless how far deep u go into it, even somali, even amhara, even oromo, even arab, even america, jews(arab jew vs ashkenaz)

Trending

Latest posts