Galla dog Berhanu Julla threatens Somali Liyu Polis with aerial bombardment in Western Sitti

What's the translation? Why is he making such threats?
Its apparent you folks have been inciting the conflict in Afar.
Abye admin claimed they would provide assurance to Somalis in western Sitti and that the Somali liyu polis should withdraw its forces.

When Liyu polis accepted the demands. Then a while later the ENDF commander in Garbo ciise told locals they cant offer them security and they were evacuated them on military trucks and were taken to military base where afar miltia were allowed in and brutaly attacked and killed somali civilians. 400 civilians were killed in cold blood.
Then Abye regime censored what happened in Garbo Ciise.
Last few days Afar liyu militia have been attacking somali civilians and the somalis repelled them.
Burhanu Julla today exposed Abye regime as the main culprits who are behind the conflict.

Its apparent you folks have been inciting the conflict in Afar.
Abye admin claimed they would provide assurance to Somalis in western Sitti and that the Somali liyu polis should withdraw its forces.

When Liyu polis accepted the demands. Then a while later the ENDF commander in Garbo ciise told locals they cant offer them security and they were evacuated them on military trucks and were taken to military base where afar miltia were allowed in and brutaly attacked and killed somali civilians. 400 civilians were killed in cold blood.
Then Abye regime censored what happened in Garbo Ciise.
Last few days Afar liyu militia have been attacking somali civilians and the somalis repelled them.
Burhanu Julla today exposed Abye regime as the main culprits who are behind the conflict.

you folks=all oromos, or abiy's regime? because there's a difference, a huge one.
if you hate us, so be it, I am not here to convince you to like us, I do not care how you feel about oromo's, but it's making you blind to the truth, that's what hatred does.

I support whoever is wronged, if it's as you said, then I want Somali's to unite and defend themselves, but do not take the lands of others, I'd say the same to my own oromo people too. It's simple. Side with the oppressed, and be in the right, even if it's against your own blood family/relatives.

Abiy is doing worse in Oromia, this is why OLA is gaining ground daily.

you folks=all oromos, or abiy's regime? because there's a difference, a huge one.
if you hate us, so be it, I am not here to convince you to like us, I do not care how you feel about oromo's, but it's making you blind to the truth, that's what hatred does.

I support whoever is wronged, if it's as you said, then I want Somali's to unite and defend themselves, but do not take the lands of others, I'd say the same to my own oromo people too. It's simple. Side with the oppressed, and be in the right, even if it's against your own blood family/relatives.

ENDF took part in the war between Afar and Somalis and through deception attacked Somali liyu polis.

ENDF took part in the war between Afar and Somalis and through deception attacked Somali liyu polis.

that's messed up man! why though? what do you think their goal is? one somali lady said it's too make sure tigray doesn't get food or aid through djibouti. but i feel there's maybe more?

that's messed up man! why though? what do you think their goal is? one somali lady said it's too make sure tigray doesn't get food or aid through djibouti. but i feel there's maybe more?
Mustafa omer and Abye regime are in bed to wipe out Somali Liyu polis.
afar are in bed with both TDF and Abye regime.
Afar were just a proxy.
Mustafa omer recently on Amhara media said Fano is fighting for the diginity of every Ethiopian including Somalis.

Somali kilil has been the most pro Abye regime but Abye regime always keep siding with Afar.
Mustafa omer not only is 1000times worse than Abdi Iley I do have my suspicion that he is not a muslim. Ever since he came to office 9 to 7 churches have been built in Jigjiga and he is always seen with amhara clergy bowing down to receive their blessing.

TDF is a necessary evil without TDF we would have been prone to Amhara imperialistic ambitions.
Mustafa beleives being Ethiopian but I would rather be Ethiopian under TDF who allow me to keep my culture and religion than to be Ethiopian under Amhara where I will change my name to Tedessa and take my kids to churches and eat tera sega. If Somalis cannot secede from Ethiopia.

Mustafa omer and Abye regime are in bed to wipe out Somali Liyu polis.
afar are in bed with both TDF and Abye regime.
Afar were just a proxy.
Mustafa omer recently on Amhara media said Fano is fighting for the diginity of every Ethiopian including Somalis.

Somali kilil has been the most pro Abye regime but Abye regime always keep siding with Afar.
Mustafa omer not only is 1000times worse than Abdi Iley I do have my suspicion that he is not a muslim. Ever since he came to office 9 to 7 churches have been built in Jigjiga and he is always seen with amhara clergy bowing down to receive their blessing.

TDF is a necessary evil without TDF we would have been prone to Amhara imperialistic ambitions.
Mustafa beleives being Ethiopian but I would rather be Ethiopian under TDF who allow me to keep my culture and religion than to be Ethiopian under Amhara where I will change my name to Tedessa and take my kids to churches and eat tera sega. If Somalis cannot secede from Ethiopia.

Why do they feel threatened by the liyyu? Is it because they are a strong fightign force?
I see.

As long as TDF has no ambition to rule oromo's, i do not care what they do in tigray, it's up to tigrayans, and I definitely do not trust abiy and his allies.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Is Harar, Diridhaba Somali territory? Just wondering.

Why do they feel threatened by the liyyu? Is it because they are a strong fightign force?
I see.

As long as TDF has no ambition to rule oromo's, i do not care what they do in tigray, it's up to tigrayans, and I definitely do not trust abiy and his allies.
My worry is Amhara galvanising power and idiots assisting them toncome to power.
Mustafa has been promised by Amhara a PM position so this guy with a peanut size brain beleives every word of amhara.
He even brought jigger infested peasants from Gonder to Jigjiga.

Is Harar, Diridhaba Somali territory? Just wondering.

Harar belongs to the Hararis first, then after that, to those living there. I love Hararis so much, that I'd even be okay with giving them some land from Oromia, to make their own larger state, as long as they do not back our enemies [abyssinian elites] against us.
I do not agree with my oromo people, some, of which claim it, even though we're about 40 percent or more of the city/town.
the oromo did expand there, like everyone else, I am being fair here and admitting it.

Dire Dawa is a bit more complicated.

My worry is Amhara galvanising power and idiots assisting them toncome to power.
Mustafa has been promised by Amhara a PM position so this guy with a peanut size brain beleives every word of amhara.
He even brought jigger infested peasants from Gonder to Jigjiga.

Their biggest obstacle will be Oromo's, and TDF, because sorry to say, our somali brothers are still worried about which clan is what and etc. InshaaAllaah, that won't happen.

Their biggest obstacle will be Oromo's, and TDF, because sorry to say, our somali brothers are still worried about which clan is what and etc. InshaaAllaah, that won't happen.
I am not cisa but what is happening in Sitti is unnaceptable.
You cant just kill women and children and tell them to vacate Garbo ciise.
While allow Amhara to settle in Jigjiga and claim every ethiopian has right to settle anywhere in Ethiopia.

I am not cisa but what is happening in Sitti is unnaceptable.
You cant just kill women and children and tell them to vacate Garbo ciise.
While allow Amhara to settle in Jigjiga and claim every ethiopian has right to settle anywhere in Ethiopia.

a Sensible person who tries to be fair, would condemn wrong-doing, regardless of the ethnicity of the victims and the perpetrators. wrong is wrong, regardless.
so yes, what happened there in sitti is unacceptable, just like if/when the issa clan kills afars and expands into their land, that too is unacceptable.
while in theory, all ethiopians should be free to go anywhere, let's be honest, if some muslim oromo and somalis went to pray in gondar, they'd be furious.

a Sensible person who tries to be fair, would condemn wrong-doing, regardless of the ethnicity of the victims and the perpetrators. wrong is wrong, regardless.
so yes, what happened there in sitti is unacceptable, just like if/when the issa clan kills afars and expands into their land, that too is unacceptable.
while in theory, all ethiopians should be free to go anywhere, let's be honest, if some muslim oromo and somalis went to pray in gondar, they'd be furious.
Ewhat isa is expanding on afar land? Are you nuts.
Afar claim the desputed land belonged to them 100 years ago.
If that is the case how come it took them 100 years?
The towns theybare demolition are 100% cisa towns and villages.

Today its Garbo ciise tommorrow it will.be Jigjiga.

An Eritreean man whose mother is Afar showed me a thesis prepared by Amhara man purporting Garbo cise belonged to Afar 100 years ago.
If that is the case then Amhara should vacate Finfinne because they were settled 100 years ago.

Fighting men and dying in the battlefeild is ok.But killing women and children and elderly is not acceptable.

Even during the oromo vs Somali wars that happened 100 years ago no women or kid were being killed they were simply abducted and taken.But in Garbo ciise and the conflict in oromia things that ised to be a taboo are now a norm like burning people alive.

I do beleive its not ordinary locals but amhara christians and oromo christians instigating the conflict.

Yesterday it became evident that it was ENDF that was inciting and actively engaging in the war with Afar.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Everybody is sitting back watching this guy cagjar kiss abiy’s feet. Galbeed needs to be like the Somalis from Somalia, you f*ck up once they pull out guns.

Everybody is sitting back watching this guy cagjar kiss abiy’s feet. Galbeed needs to be like the Somalis from Somalia, you f*ck up once they pull out guns.
You have to understand that Ethiopia is not like SL or Farmajo govt or qabil.

In the past people from Somalia never helped but benefited from the misery of Somalis in DDS.
You have Farmajonwho handed over qalbidagax to TPLF regime in Addis Ababa.