Galkayo elects a new Mayor

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fool. The 2015 war was about me spreading my legs and now building on the far west of the city. But you wouldn't know this would you my Zanzibari friend.

What happened to your qoorqor dhusomareeb accords, admit what happened u coward, it was tore up, he was told 'langaab' ba tahay, and DENI created the REAL ACCORD. Farmajo even admitted that it was DENI/MADOOBE that made him buckle, not your naf-la-cari ass, your to weak nigga, u cant even elect your own leader that's how weak u r. HSM named Abdikarim guuleed, Abdillahi Created Galmudug, Farmajo named qoorqoor. When u can't even do such a thing, I can see why u want to revolt at this 'slavery' but we will put down this slavery rebellion of yours at all time, you will be slaved for at least another century is my opinion and u will CHIMP out and do rebellions but the status quo won't change though as u go back to slavery after a huge KARBASH

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State either u do it or I will, grab your chains boy. U r politically/territorially/military under slavery at all times.

Grab the chains and put it on your neck waryaa because u can revolt like all slaves do but the status quo won't change and u will be back to slavery

K3tTQv.gif

Where is those soldiers u post video about, they can't even take south galkacyo airport back and argue it's on the southern portion, why? it will destroy the ceasefire that is why and u know what that will mean, baraxlay is going to be under PL control, so u won't risk losing your little portion of south-central neighborhood and will remain well behaved and bending the knee at all MJ's in the city like la hayste.

Rather then living such an indignified life, why dont u just move out rather then being a damn falastini like your own macalin nuur said of u. It's funny how he said baraxlay can never serve as capital of galmudug because 'cayr' know how embarassing you are to them living like a falastini in the MJ calool. Calooshasi kama baxaysid weliga langaab. You have no soldiers waryaa, their weak, u don't have enuff weapons to capture even the airport let alone galkacyo. Now sleep on that kiddo, I said it to your face you R OUT MANNED AND OUT GUNNED that's why MJ soldiers are sitting in the south-west area of galkacyo.

I don't need to fight anybody. What i need is development, protect Galmudug's borders and interest. Continue to train and professionalize our troops. Galmudug is working towards having one strong army and trade, investment.

What happened to your qoorqor dhusomareeb accords, admit what happened u coward, it was tore up, he was told 'langaab' ba tahay, and DENI created the REAL ACCORD. Farmajo even admitted that it was DENI/MADOOBE that made him buckle, not your naf-la-cari ass, your to weak nigga, u cant even elect your own leader that's how weak u r. HSM named Abdikarim guuleed, Abdillahi Created Galmudug, Farmajo named qoorqoor. When u can't even do such a thing, I can see why u want to revolt at this 'slavery' but we will put down this slavery rebellion of yours at all time, you will be slaved for at least another century is my opinion and u will CHIMP out and do rebellions but the status quo won't change though as u go back to slavery after a huge KARBASH

Galmuudg saved Somalia from total chaos. The international community thanked us. The prestige of Galmudug went up on the international stage.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galmuudg saved Somalia from total chaos. The international community thanked us. The prestige of Galmudug went up on the international stage.

@Calaf war waxani duliga uu caqli celi anigu war igama dhegaysanayo. He cannot even elect his own leader or secure his own territories and he is claiming now he 'saved somalia'.

War waxani xitaa nimanka uu taliyo buu doran karin like abdikarim guleed named by hsm, qoorqoor named by farmajo, GM the entity created by ABDILLAHI in 2006 as he was finding allies to march south and have them serve as a 'buffer' zone against the Islamic courts from pushing further north. GM was intended to be created as 'security buffer state' not for anything else.

I have had enough of this kid who will not accept 'reason' and will continue living in the lie of videos of galkacyo saying it's galmudug and now his claiming he saved Somalia. Farmajo clearly admitted who made his ass buckle and he didn't mention GM/HS/SW at all and said PL/JL. How can Farmajo be made to buckle by regional leaders he elected makes no absolute sense.

Take back your slave @Calaf war anagu danti laga laha 2006 waan ka 'gaadhay' and now who-ever else wants to 'play with his futo' is up to them, I am certain many will respond when they become president of somalia because that sweet HG ass is just open for business

Dr Osman why you write to the international community at I genocided you? One minute you are threatening me and the next you are telling Somalis and the international community that I genocided you.

I made my point clear that Galmuudg is peaceful and will not attack anybody but defend itself. Our focus now is economic development and our army-security.

I got everything I want today, unity, one leader, one capital and peace, security. Galkayo is Galmudug and Galmudug is Galkayo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman why you write to the international community at I genocided you? One minute you are threatening me and the next you are telling Somalis and the international community that I genocided you.

I made my point clear that Galmuudg is peaceful and will not attack anybody but defend itself. Our focus now is economic development and our army-security.

I got everything I want today, unity, one leader, one capital and peace, security. Galkayo is Galmudug and Galmudug is Galkayo.

Well u did genocide majerten, u killed un-armed civilians and were to scared to face a military, that's what a genocide is, killing someone who is un-armed and not a combatant. No-one in the world does this and is usually an indication of a weaker army or else u would fight the army not some un-armed civilian. Do u see me attacking your civilians, hell no, why would I when I can crush your pathetic baraxley militia in a heart-beat, heck I am muscling them out in the south of galkacyo airport with tanks aimed at their neighborhood at all times and they buckle

Well u did genocide majerten, u killed un-armed civilians and were to scared to face a military, that's what a genocide is, killing someone who is un-armed and not a combatant. No-one in the world does this and is usually an indication of a weaker army or else u would fight the army not some un-armed civilian. Do u see me attacking your civilians, hell no, why would I when I can crush your pathetic baraxley militia in a heart-beat, heck I am muscling them out in the south of galkacyo airport with tanks aimed at their neighborhood at all times and they buckle

Your boring me futo weyn. Why don't you do something instead of yapping on and on. Bantu your not even Darood. God knows what you are.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf war waxani duliga uu caqli celi anigu war igama dhegaysanayo. He cannot even elect his own leader or secure his own territories and he is claiming now he 'saved somalia'.

War waxani xitaa nimanka uu taliyo buu doran karin like abdikarim guleed named by hsm, qoorqoor named by farmajo, GM the entity created by ABDILLAHI in 2006 as he was finding allies to march south and have them serve as a 'buffer' zone against the Islamic courts from pushing further north. GM was intended to be created as 'security buffer state' not for anything else.

I have had enough of this kid who will not accept 'reason' and will continue living in the lie of videos of galkacyo saying it's galmudug and now his claiming he saved Somalia. Farmajo clearly admitted who made his ass buckle and he didn't mention GM/HS/SW at all and said PL/JL. How can Farmajo be made to buckle by regional leaders he elected makes no absolute sense.

Take back your slave @Calaf war anagu danti laga laha 2006 waan ka 'gaadhay' and now who-ever else wants to 'play with his futo' is up to them, I am certain many will respond when they become president of somalia because that sweet HG ass is just open for business
How can I take someone who claims Saaxo or even Galkayo as his territory seriously. Some level of delusion is understandable, but there is a limit of BS.

@Galmudug-State reer gaalkacyood waan isgaranayna kol dheh. Sacad waa marti haduu edeb yeelan waayana waa baxayaa cida meesha
@Galmudug-State you want to claim our kin Leelkase and our own children, Meheri also?

Not only do you want to claim our land and houses, now you want to claim our own children, the Arab Saalax Meheri?

@SuldaankaMeheri -- you see this gaajo claiming your homes?

Gaajo,-State, stick to your ugly Baraxley and stop coveting after our land and people. The audacity of these tuugo never fails to shock me.
Walaaley this a big problem puntland faces. All these people who are marti to our lands claiming them eg., raxanweyn in bosaso too.

@Galmudug-State reer gaalkacyood waan isgaranayna kol dheh. Sacad waa marti haduu edeb yeelan waayana waa baxayaa cida meesha

Walaaley this a big problem puntland faces. All these people who are marti to our lands claiming them eg., raxanweyn in bosaso too.

Your not even Darood but 0.5. You got your seat in parliament with the 0.5's like tumaaals etc
Punites haven't given you any seats or representation. Your oppressed.

Your not even Darood but 0.5. You got your seat in parliament with the 0.5's like tumaaals etc
Punites haven't given you any seats or representation. Your oppressed.
We are .5 because we don't fit in the Somali clan system, we are meheri ismaciil. You are also forgetting we do have seats in puntland parliament - 2 mudug iyo nugaal. Secondly, where do you think we get our seats from xamar?? Our 3 federal MPs and Minister are from Puntland lmao.

Lakiin waan soo dhaweynaya duqa xaafada baraxley kkkkk

We are .5 because we don't fit in the Somali clan system, we are meheri ismaciil. You are also forgetting we do have seats in puntland parliament - 2 mudug iyo nugaal. Secondly, where do you think we get our seats from xamar?? Our 3 federal MPs and Minister are from Puntland lmao.

Lakiin waan soo dhaweynaya duqa xaafada baraxley kkkkk

You got your seats through 0.5 not Puntland. You really think that Punites would give you a federal seat. Don't be seen to be pro punite or you will lose that 0.5 seat. Look after your own interest.

If and when the 4.5 system goes. Where would you hope to get you federal seat?

You got your seats through 0.5 not Puntland. You really think that Punites would give you a federal seat. Don't be seen to be pro punite or you will lose that 0.5 seat. Look after your own interest.

Like any other clan- candidates elected from where they live. We Meheri know our interests and who supports them, mahadsanid

:pachah1: What do you mean dont be seen pro puntite while they are puntites themselves?

Kariim I will be in Galkayo next year from July - August. Let us meet each other and see who owns the city. We will use GPS coordinates of the areas that you say is yours. You wanna meet my friends in Galkayo and tell them their homes is Puntland.
Will @Karim accept the challenge posed by @Galmudug-State.

HRW and countless other websites stating that the green line that divides the North and South Gaalkacyo (where 2015 & 2016 border war took place) is in Garsoor.
Screenshot_20201025-183805.jpg

Joint police force that isn't affiliated with either state was put in Garsoor xaafad because of the wars that happened here. Even PDRC + interpeace recommended this initiative.
Screenshot_20201025-184718.jpg

Even your own biased PDRC mentions both 2015/16 were ignited because of trying to expand further into the portion of Garsoor that Galmudug controls
Screenshot_20201025-185436.jpg

Let me not hear you claiming Garsoor is a PL district again. All proof shows it's split between Sacad and Leelkase and was where the tomaselli line was drawn.

Check this
@Abdi Caato @Mckenzie @Galmudug-State @Aladdin

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I really don't care what you think. Saaxo is Sacad Saciid land.
I really don't want to go forward and backwards with you. If you really believe that, then good on you. But the situation on the ground say something else.

But if it makes you sleep well at night. Haye.

Will @Karim accept the challenge posed by @Galmudug-State.

HRW and countless other websites stating that the green line that divides the North and South Gaalkacyo (where 2015 & 2016 border war took place) is in Garsoor.
View attachment 148852

Joint police force that isn't affiliated with either state was put in Garsoor xaafad because of the wars that happened here. Even PDRC + interpeace recommended this initiative.
View attachment 148857

Even your own biased PDRC mentions both 2015/16 were ignited because of trying to expand further into the portion of Garsoor that Galmudug controls View attachment 148861

Let me not hear you claiming Garsoor is a PL district again. All proof shows it's split between Sacad and Leelkase and was where the tomaselli line was drawn.

Check this
@Abdi Caato @Mckenzie @Galmudug-State @Aladdin

Lmaoooooo

Sacad claimed some land near Garsoor that was owned by Leelkasse and started a war over it.

That does not mean you land thieves live in Garsoor. That neigborhood is literally inhabited by Reer Mahad and Leelkase.

The Green line is where Garsoor ends and Baraxley starts. Allahu Akbar!!! Or did you gaajo begs also name Baraxley "Garsoor"?

The lack of shame continues.

Stfu

Someone pull up the video where the Reer Bicidyahan man that is married to that Isaaq chick, is standing on the "Green line".

It was literally a road filled with qashin.

That is what separated Garsoor from Baraxley.

Are these Hutus also stealing our neighborhood names? This is actually scary and obsessive.

I blame Suldaan Keenadiid for all of this.

Trending