Galdogob Sneaky Enemy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge puntites and I am not kidding, 'monitor' those banks, cayaarta faham. Close them down immediately. There will be only 5 registered banks in Somalia and it won't be leelkase god dammit, wuxu raba inu is diyaariyo argue for license markay bank race starts in Somalia and everyone is securing market with lending and loans and bank competition and then wallahi sheekada waa kululanaysa in Somalia. How do we remove these unregistered banks who want to get in now, to control somalia economy we must ensure the bank are registered with licenses like all nations and only MAJERTEN GET BANK LICENSE, WHILE OTHER TOLD YOU MY MIDG0. DAHABSHIL ISNT A BANK WAA HAWALA HAKA BAKIN, HE JUST PASSES MONEY ON KKKK.

I can't give u expertise information but I can give u framework so ur not DUPED, it's science it works, cause they have to test it and show u in your eyes. Let them be islamic banks, we be the western banks cause it can be proven to work with 100 somalis u will see the model of growth. u have to ensure there is 5 banks at most, if u have 100 it can become to much, waana inay lacagtooda ka soo qaatan BANKIGA DHEXE cuz its licensed, kuwa suuqa madow CLOSE DOWN AND SENTENCE TO HEAVY SENTENCE SO OTHERS ARE WARNED OF FRAUD AND HOW IT CAN DISTURB TH ECONOMY. HAL SHIRKAD HADU DHINTOO WAA CAADI, BUT WHEN BANK GOES EVERYTHING STOPS IN MARKETGA. I WISH TO BUY SHARES IN THE FIRST REAL BANK IN SOMALIA, THAT WILL BE HUGE GROWTH. ITS NOT HAWALA WITH 1 BILLION TRANSACTION THAT SHARED WITH 500 PPL, LOL. UR TALKINGN TRILLIONS AYAA LOANS KU BAXAYO TO LOCALS WHO BUY HOMES OR BUSINESSSE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be good to have dual market with western banking and islamic banking, lets see who wins, but that is unlikely cuz islamist know they cant prove islamic finance works with 100 locals, but western bank works, they fear us secularist and cilmaani.

bah dubays must get its license as registered cilmaani bank. 51% for bah dubays, 49% rest of somalis iyo saamigooda. That means when it reaches a trillion 500 billion is for beesha. Outlaw HG only but other somalis are welcome i will give them what share they can afford free market style as long as I am majority owner of a real INDUSTRY, not this LEELKASE. I refer to tribe cause its science and proven, somali is man made and fiction

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
kkk funny kid. The bank you are referring to was already approved by Somalia government under HSM, one of my relatives is the head of the operations of the bank.

:trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
kkk funny kid. The bank you are referring to was already approved by Somalia government under HSM, one of my relatives is the head of the operations of the bank.

:trumpsmirk:

U will be de-registered as national security risk and PL must speak to the CIA as we have access and show them the evidence their troubemakers and will do this to the world same with SL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Shoo u r in treaty model as disputed areas, u will be limited to treaty facilities for ungoverned people like your 'unregistered' banks. I am talking about governnment and people who are governed. Treaty laws, federal, regional laws. Now go sit in bosaso as PSF compiles how your empowerment as SL is a risk to the world while fowziya haji screams for hawiyenimo and ciro cries for SL and carre his east sanag nonsense, all is written down as part of ISAAQ conflict model tactics and measured what a threat to the world u r.

No wonder ur economy is owned by western isaaq while there is double that amount who are successful in west for PL, your locals are piss ants and dead and come to PL for work cuz they heard even idps buy two homes and have 100k and come back rich to peasantry in hamar and hargeisa. Not a single asset belongs to your local, we want u as nairobi model, the banks are not intended for them, u r my property I AM THE SOLUTION MODEL U R THE CONFLICT MODEL, I AM ASSIGNED THE TASK OF SOMALIS NOT U EXCEPT HOW UR A RISK

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL must demonstrate to the CIA thru PSF and international community that galdogob is risk as a registered bank as their undecided treaty people and may come under treaty law to ensure their not a threat to themselves or the world, they will be given treaty rights not government rights

U will be de-registered as national security risk and PL must speak to the CIA as we have access and show them the evidence their troubemakers and will do this to the world same with SL
dead-laughing-o_3.gif

Trending