Galdogob District + Tuurdibi Dry Port and Customs Development

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know why this leelkase clan has some big time hateful politicians who hates majerteen. We don't try to start any drama with any clan as we believe in live and let live, we are famous for holding onto peace and security and progress underpinning values.

Our founding forefathers in 98 the Isimo told our political class one of the big founding pillars of PL must be in dadkeenu ay nabad helan plus they added in dadyowga kale nala degan inay Naga amaan helan also so it's wasn't a one sided interest.

I don't know why this leelkase clan has some big time hateful politicians who hates majerteen. We don't try to start any drama with any clan as we believe in live and let live, we are famous for holding onto peace and security and progress underpinning values.

Our founding forefathers in 98 the Isimo told our political class one of the big founding pillars of PL must be in dadkeenu ay nabad helan plus they added in dadyowga kale nala degan inay Naga amaan helan also so it's wasn't a one sided interest.

What they say that’s so hateful to lazy to watch whole video

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kibirka jojjiya you have a bright future under PL. The 3G road will turn it into bustling city which traders will require alot of goods and services. Let's focus on immediate task make galdogob green πŸ’š again.

PL govt must give galdogo investment priority because the ppl are helping themselves and can stand on their own two feets.

Last edited:
Kibirka jojjiya you have a bright future under PL. The 3G road will turn it into bustling city which traders will require alot of goods and services. Let's focus on immediate task make galdogob green πŸ’š again.

PL govt must give galdogo investment priority because the ppl are helping themselves and can stand on their own two feets.

It’s huge task for a lot of these cities. I don’t know why we don’t build in grids using master plan. Makes it so much easier for roads, sewage, and even aesthetics. Only reason I can think is we bunch everything so we make it easier to share electricity and reduce commute times

It’s huge task for a lot of these cities. I don’t know why we don’t build in grids using master plan. Makes it so much easier for roads, sewage, and even aesthetics. Only reason I can think is we bunch everything so we make it easier to share electricity and reduce commute times

Why are you in this thread? Are you not the one who is opposed to the development of the port, munaafaq.