Gaboye MP Barkhad Batuun ruthlessly attacks PM Roble while defending Somaliland’s deportations of Southern Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dealt with Madhibaans you wouldn't call them names. They are the most honest hardworking Somalis I love Madhibaans more than my own clan they are God fearing Somalis with unmatched work ethic.

These retards can't fantom that this guy was elected on a proper mandate with the most votes, something that could never happen for a person with his background in the political hellscape of Somalia and that he is willing to defend that same system that gave him the opportunity that his peers never could achieve in Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
These retards can't fantom that this guy was elected on a proper mandate with the most votes, something that could never happen for a person with his background in the political hellscape of Somalia and that he is willing to defend that same system that gave him the opportunity that his peers never could achieve in Somalia.

It takes a retard to understand how a minority would support the displacement of other minorities and it takes an even bigger retard to claim the Habar caste system is something worth defending. You and @Gantaal97 are in no position to talk because you’re at the bottom of that caste system. Need I remind you this great system resulted in your cousin escaping to Garowe in the middle of the night because her men couldn’t defend her from Warlord Bihi? :fantasia2:

Do you know what a cast system is?
If such a system was in place how come this guy who is from a minority get the most votes?

And could that be emulated in Puntland if he lived there?

Take good care of that HJ sister, that's the only thing Puntland is good at sticking their nose in something that is not of their business or claming something that has nothing to do with them or looking after the interest of other people, that you execute on a daily basis based on dubious grounds, but suddenly have found unimmense compassion for, to score some meaningless political points.

Duchess

VIP
Do you know what a cast system is?
If such a system was in place how come this guy who is from a minority get the most votes?

And could that be emulated in Puntland if he lived there?

Take good care of that HJ sister, that's the only thing Puntland is good at sticking their nose in something that is not of their business or claming something that has nothing to do with them or looking after the interest of other people, that you execute on a daily basis based on dubious grounds, but suddenly have found unimmense compassion for, to score some meaningless political points.

It’s called a token position. It was meant to distract the world from the fact that this great democracy refused to protect women’s quota and subsequently did not elect a single woman to parliament.

We will take very good care of Amiira. She came to Puntland, no one went seeking her out but she wouldn’t have needed to come to Puntland if she had men to defend her. :manny:

It’s called a token position. It was meant to distract the world from the fact that this great democracy refused to protect women’s quota and subsequently did not elect a single woman to parliament.

Come on you don't belive that....:trumpsmirk:

We will take very good care of Amiira. She came to Puntland, no one went seeking her out but she wouldn’t have needed to come to Puntland if she had men to defend her. :manny:

And in regards to this I only have one thing to say.......

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Duchess

VIP
Come on you don't belive that....:trumpsmirk:

And in regards to this I only have one thing to say.......

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I believe it because it’s true. Somaliland did not have parliamentary elections for 16 years, refused to ensure women’s representation in parliament then subsequently did not elect a single woman to parliament but a Gaboye man conveniently gets the most votes in your parliament.

I believe it because it’s true. Somaliland did not have parliamentary elections for 16 years, refused to ensure women’s representation in parliament then subsequently did not elect a single woman to parliament but a Gaboye man conveniently gets the most votes in your parliament.

Okay let's say that in ninkan loogu shubay, but why would the ruling Kulmiye Party do that for a guy that has been a staunch critic I mean if you have seen what this guy have said about the rulling party, he decimated them in the media - and still does.

And since the whole elections was a play lagu shuban karo why did the ruling party lose all the major cities except one and the majority in the parliament?

Status
Not open for further replies.