Gaboye MP Barkhad Batuun ruthlessly attacks PM Roble while defending Somaliland’s deportations of Southern Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
I agree with everything he said ✅ rooble and the somali government as a whole dont even talk about the people getting bombed in gedo by Kenyans but are quick to condem SL

Nigga tested success and forgot about the struggle. You’d think he would be the last person to support people getting shipped in trucks in the middle of the night like animals.

1633605940938.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Very weird a token Minority is taking shots at @Bariire hero Rooble

The world has gone mad. How does a minority whose people are being abused until today support the deportation of other Somalis and the looting of their properties?

Facebook is going crazy over this. Check the comments on his post, everyone is in shock.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The world has gone mad. How does a minority whose people are being abused until today support the deportation of other Somalis and the looting of their properties?

Facebook is going crazy over this. Check the comments on his post, everyone is in shock.

Even I supported him and his fight against xenophobia towards Gabooye. Very sad to see this stock home syndrome he is your typical politician lining his pockets pandering to the Isaaq as overcompensation.

He's right the PM should focus on his capital security where people are killed day and night instead of talking bout Somaliland

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Barkhad is 100 percent correct. Rooble is not a somali PM. rooble is a qabil PM. he is not the Prime minister for D&M,darod,isaq,0.5 and others.

Rooble has time and time again demonstrated he only works for hawiye interest and his own interest of stealing government assets.

Even I supported him and his fight against xenophobia towards Gabooye. Very sad to see this stock home syndrome he is your typical politician lining his pockets pandering to the Isaaq as overcompensation.
I wanted to throw some insults against you right now but here what i'm going to say to you Barkhad Baatun is an activist who fought for his community rights which made him a known person in Somaliland and also in the region and reer Hargeysa youth voted for him to be their reversative and that can't happen in your failed state of Somalia where Gabooye by law are recognized as a minority who has no say in the country's affairs and if Barkhaad was in Xamar he would have been killed by a laandhere who the govt won't arrest or bring that person to justice.

Laws in Somaliland unlike yours are clear everyone is equal and everyone has a right to fight for their rights and Somaliland laws is what made Barkhad to reach that level to become a MP of he Republic.

Barkhad is 100 percent correct. Rooble is not a somali PM. rooble is a qabil PM. he is not the Prime minister for D&M,darod,isaq,0.5 and others.

Rooble has time and time again demonstrated he only works for hawiye interest and his own interest of stealing government assets.

Shut up Langaab. Roble is Mashallah the best

cow

VIP
I wanted to throw some insults against you right now but here what i'm going to say to you Barkhad Baatun is an activist who fought for his community rights which made him a known person in Somaliland and also in the region and reer Hargeysa youth voted for him to be their reversative and that can't happen in your failed state of Somalia where Gabooye by law are recognized as a minority who has no say in the country's affairs and if Barkhaad was in Xamar he would have been killed by a laandhere who the govt won't arrest or bring that person to justice.

Laws in Somaliland unlike yours are clear everyone is equal and everyone has a right to fight for their rights and Somaliland laws is what made Barkhad to reach that level to become a MP of he Republic.

I support barkhad 100 percent. Rooble is well known to have stolen NGO funds meant for the people of somaliland and now the people in somaliland have exposed him. Rooble is an ex-convict who use to sell drugs in sweden and everyone with eyes can see how is trying to steal government funds in 2021.

for a person like that to talk about somaliland is ceeb first to somalia and then to somaliland. somaliland has everyright to defend itself from a drug dealer who is trying to claim the higher ground a drug dealer who at this moment is working for kenya against his own country.

I support barkhad 100 percent. Rooble is well known to have stolen NGO funds meant for the people of somaliland and now the people in somaliland have exposed him. Rooble is an ex-convict who use to sell drugs in sweden and everyone with eyes can see how is trying to steal government funds in 2021.

for a person like that to talk about somaliland is ceeb first to somalia and then to somaliland. somaliland has everyright to defend itself from a drug dealer who is trying to claim the higher ground a drug dealer who at this moment is working for kenya against his own country.

Your a minority from Gedo. The same as Gobooye people in Somaliland. I love Kenya you joke Gedo.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I didn't even watch the video but ik Barkhad was spitting

The PM should worry about the area that he actually controls
:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts