Gabiley girl complains of WADANI graffiti in Daalo mountains, Sanaag and gets grilled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
In comments section kkkkkk. Both Daalo and Gacanlibaax mountains belong to beesha they can
do whatever they want with it.

:samwelcome:

https://www.facebook.com/hudaaliban...LGMAdfW6o9Vkx6tPJeIpI0qv3Zx_qxZRgaW6Pcyp5hBiQ

upload_2017-8-23_23-55-3.png

upload_2017-8-24_0-18-33.png

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Isn't she the skeleton chick (if you've seen a whole pic of her she's down to her bones ) wanna be photographer

Bohol

VIP
Isn't she the skeleton chick (if you've seen a whole pic of her she's down to her bones ) wanna be photographer

Yh that is her she is Sacad Muuse. Apparently she is the daughter of a poet called Banfas.

Here she is in Badweyn (large sea) in Sool showcasing her futo lol.

2LiGbcl.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yh that is her she is Sacad Muuse. Apparently she is the daughter of a poet called Banfas.

Here she is in Badweyn (large sea) in Sool showcasing her futo lol.

2LiGbcl.jpg

Best believe that this pic is deceiving bc I've watched her from another chick's Snapchat and I was floored to see the bones of her hands and neck. Apparently she controls her image and only post very flattering pics of her. I am certain this chick has some sort of illness

Bohol

VIP
Best believe that this pic is deceiving bc I've watched her from another chick's Snapchat and I was floored to see the bones of her hands and neck. Apparently she controls her image and only post very flattering pics of her. I am certain this chick has some sort of illness

It is unnatural for a Somali girl to be that slim at that age miya?

Bohol

VIP
Someone told the poor soul that Somaliland was a "nation" not knowing it is made of tribes. As a result she got violated badly in the comment section.

"dhulka hapar yonis pa leh iyo wixi wadaniya aka unuka leh" :chrisfreshhah:
upload_2017-8-24_1-4-50.png

Bohol

VIP
Regardless of who owns the land, they should be jailed and fined.

In a ideal recognized nation properly but this is tribal Somaliland. You can't say anything negative about another man's region in social media without being attacked.

Bohol

VIP
It is fine to criticize /disagree with her but I think it was unnecessary for the Sanaagians to be racist.

As one good samaritan said "Allah ha laga cabsado oo inanta cayda ha laga daayo".

upload_2017-8-24_1-46-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts