Gabiley community land in Juboyinka

If this is true, Us creating Somaliland doesn't make sense. Why isolate ourselves, If a big part of our land is inside Mainland Somalia.

:jcoleno: We need to rethink our secessionist mind set.
SL was only created because isaaq was fighting over a kursi. Garxajis were un happy with Omar Arte. Later when cigaal became president they said they’re part of Somalia’s gov all of there snm leaders civilian and military. It was a botched job. Go and read CIA declassified about cigaal he was playing chess to become president of Somalia but he died prematurely. Even listen to general galals interview about what him and cigaal used to talk about.

After cigaal died Somalia’s bulkanisation was on the table as a possibility but since silanyo went to the London shir he made us a maamul gobaleed and we were ganna be eased into Somalia that’s why they agreed to have Somalia airspace in hargeisa. How you claiming to be another country but have Somalia’s airspace. Bixi is ganna be SLs last President. The somalia taboo is kinda dead now that the 1994 politics came back and garxajis don’t care if you call them pro Somalia.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I am Samaalism who’s hiding.

Sxb like I told you before somewhere else. I dare you to say that in Jubbaland. You'll get shot on sight. No laangaab ídoor will rule or have a say here. If that's the case. Berbera and Hargeisa is mines. Jubbaland is Darood. Know your place. Konfuur is a dangerous place and ídoor would be food. You won't survive here.

:trumpsmirk:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Sxb like I told you before somewhere else. I dare you to say that in Jubbaland. You'll get shot on sight. No laangaab ídoor will rule or have a say here. If that's the case. Berbera and Hargeisa is mines. Jubbaland is Darood. Know your place. Konfuur is a dangerous place and ídoor would be food. You won't survive here.

Seriously we need to make peace with ogaden and share the land.

I want to get my hands on those ogaden women :diddyass:

Adaawe

Seriously we need to make peace with ogaden and share the land.

I want to get my hands on those ogaden women :diddyass:

It's politics. It'll be done soon enough. Don't marry shisheeye. They'll brainwash your kids. Marehan first young one.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
1 Uncle of mine has more land in Junadda Hoose than all isaaq :deadmanny::dead1:

Don't feel bad about it though. He has more land in Jubadda Hoose than all of @Adaawe subclan too :damn::deadrose:

Adaawe

1 Uncle of mine has more land in Junadda Hoose than all isaaq :deadmanny::dead1:

Don't feel bad about it though. He has more land in Jubadda Hoose than all of @Adaawe subclan too :damn::deadrose:

Sxb I have land in Jubada Hoose. I own large lands. I bought as investments. Im sitting on prime real estate. I got several farms in Gedo as well.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bruh you don’t know anything. Who do you think used to fight on the dolow snm front? It was gaadsan and macalinweyne. This isn’t hidden stuff ask anyone that knows about qabil and they will tell you. Arap also have a large population in the south. Godane used these clans as a loyal base along with konfuur Dir.

stop lying to these kids and educate them based on lies and qurafaad. The only known Isaaqs who live in Somalia are the Damal Muse Carre in Mudug.

stop lying to these kids and educate them based on lies and qurafaad. The only known Isaaqs who live in Somalia are the Damal Muse Carre in Mudug.
Come off the cuqdad bro the SL shit is done. Why have you got cuqdad for HA so much you’re threatened by our southern clansmen?