Gabby Petito: Fiancé Brian Laundrie's remains found

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She probably attacked him again and he took off leaving her stranded.

Why he's not talking to the cops is weird tho. If they did get into a physical altercation and he left her, the least he can do is say where he left her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She is super attractive. Her boyfriend is OBVIOUSLY innocent. Because he is a simp and incapable of killing her.

Maaskiinta--unfortunately she came across a none simp horny libaax who massacred her. :(

She practically looks like a movie star. Jeeeza louiisa

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She probably attacked him again and he took off leaving her stranded.

Why he's not talking to the cops is weird tho. If they did get into a physical altercation and he left her, the least he can do is say where he left her.

My expertise in crime reconstruction tells me that she gone mental again and hit him. He lost it and threw her down a ravine.

She’s a goner.

Cadaans are all under some sort of a medication. This dude probably was out of his meds. Meds that control anger management. She kissed him off and so he angrily done some fatal thing to her.

I dont believe that it was premeditated.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My expertise in crime reconstruction tells me that she gone mental again and hit him. He lost it and threw her down a ravine.

She’s a goner.

Cadaans are all under some sort of a medication. This dude probably was out of his meds. Meds that control anger management. She kissed him off and so he angrily done some fatal thing to her.

I dont believe that it was premeditated.

Gri i doubt he is responsible for her death. Small chance. He is too much of a simp.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He done killed her. She probably slapped him. She hated the fact that he told her “you wasting your time trying to a social media star”.
One time they called the police and she told them “he is a “downer”. He doesn’t believe in me”.

He ain’t missing. He is in hiding because he just doesn’t want to talk to the police.

He done killed her. She probably slapped him. She hated the fact that he told her “you wasting your time trying to a social media star”.
One time they called the police and she told them “he is a “downer”. He doesn’t believe in me”.

He ain’t missing. He is in hiding because he just doesn’t want to talk to the police.
I’m pretty sure he killed himself. White people love suicide

Trending