Gabar fulayad ah ba la tumay at Applebees, beat up by a Cadaan chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many former Utangans did I see speaking to one another in Swahili? Many. Maybe they didn't want the kids to understand their conversation.

Q

Queen Carawelo

How the hell do you let a cadaan f*ck you up like that? Forget catching a case. This is just embarrassing. No more bariis and baasto for her until she gets revenge. Bismillah. I was trying to be positive and post some excuse but this inexcusable. I'm sorry. Especially a fat cadaan who's probably weak and insecure. And there's not even one scratch on the cadaan whale. Smh.

Smh.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis in America need to exercise their second amendment rights, and in cases like this shoot that white in the face in self defence.

You best believe if it was the other way around, they wouldn't need a second.invitation to put 6 bullets in your head.

U

uncleruckus

Shit happens let's just hope after she recovers, she takes up serious defense classes or kick boxing and that she doesn't get demoralized every Ceey has his/her day :wow:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
How the hell do you let a cadaan f*ck you up like that? Forget catching a case. This is just embarrassing. No more bariis and baasto for her until she gets revenge. Bismillah. I was trying to be positive and post some excuse but this inexcusable. I'm sorry. Especially a fat cadaan who's probably weak and insecure. And there's not even one scratch on the cadaan whale. Smh.

Smh.

This is further gonna piss you @Idol

The cadaan hippo was drunk

How strong a drunk person be

menace

VIP
Somalis in America need to exercise their second amendment rights, and in cases like this shoot that white in the face in self defence.

You best believe if it was the other way around, they wouldn't need a second.invitation to put 6 bullets in your head.

That's why I got one in my car and another in my master bedroom..I even hide it from my female :browtf:

U

uncleruckus

Fam have you gone crazy ? shoot her in the face and spend the rest of her life in prison nigga you crazy :wtf: fam her scars and wounds will heal in two weeks, shit happens fam don't let your cadaan hatred over come you always be in a position of strength by preparing for what ever that might come your way.

Bielsa

VIP
Fam have you gone crazy ? shoot her in the face and spend the rest of her life in prison nigga you crazy :wtf: fam her scars and wounds will heal in two weeks, shit happens fam don't let your cadaan hatred over come you always be in a position of strength by preparing for what ever that might come your way.

Bro you do realise an cadaan person would shoot you immediately if you assaulted them, and get away with it on self defence grounds. And they're gonna pull their usual lousy white line "I feared for my life".

Show no mercy to these white savages.

menace

VIP
Bro you do realise an cadaan person would shoot you immediately if you assaulted them, and get away with it on self defence grounds. And they're gonna pull their usual lousy white line "I feared for my life".

Show no mercy to these white savages.

Manne you studied American cadaans very well

The other day there's a case where a cadaan man's home was robbed 2 times.

The third time he prepares for them. Idiots would rob his house when there was no car in the driveway.
What does he do ? You got it look he parked his car elsewhere

These teens came in while dude lay in wait. He blasted through the first dude, dhag khalas. Ileen the deceased had his gf with him. She screamed and was running away but this nigga tripped her with a bullet to her leg. The home owner can be heard on the 911 recording system gleeing over this teen as she was begging for life. He can be heard saying " say hello to your dead bf for me " and then a bullet to the head.

Waar dadkani wa psychopathscoolio:drakewtf::francis:

Bielsa

VIP
Manne you studied American cadaans very well

The other day there's a case where a cadaan man's home was robbed 2 times.

The third time he prepares for them. Idiots would rob his house when there was no car in the driveway.
What does he do ? You got it look he parked his car elsewhere

These teens came in while dude lay in wait. He blasted through the first dude, dhag khalas. Ileen the deceased had his gf with him. She screamed and was running away but this nigga tripped her with a bullet to her leg. The home owner can be heard on the 911 recording system gleeing over this teen as she was begging for life. He can be heard saying " say hello to your dead bf for me " and then a bullet to the head.

Waar dadkani wa psychopathscoolio:drakewtf::francis:

coolio :jcoleno::ohdamn::wtfguccimane:

Walahi white people are savages.

Status
Not open for further replies.