Gabar fiican iishaydaa waa halis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i have seen an exquisite xalimo immaculate dressed modestly absolutely sublime:lawd: my legs started to walk towards her but my heart told me no don't ruin her life waskan yaho Fear Allah. Many guys don't understand how potent a girls eye is especially if she's a good girl who's Godfearing to those faraxs who play around with good sisters may the curse of Allah be upon you from now till eternity nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa but the gaaloda:browtf:

My question to the faraxs is do you treat a girl who's like that the same as one who dresses scantily clad and shakes her legs once in a while painting the town red with her girls?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3560.PNG

She was dressed like an angel absolutely sublime masha Allah may Allah bless our sisters who dress modestly:lawd:

The miskeen ones who are modest shouldn't be played around with but the club goer dhocilos is a fair game, sell them all the dream you can sell:siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
yes every guy makes assumptions about a girl based on her clothes. dressing modest don't necessarily mean she is maskiinad anyway
More time when a girl is dressed modest she's pious around 95% of the time especially in the west where she has freedom to wear what she wants by the age of 18 besides it's also about the way she carries herself if she lowers her gaze and doesn't maintain eye contact, if she's shy war illahay hadu ku roon yahay Maxa weeye hoor al ayn boowe ma garatey.

Modesty is a virtue :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A woman that dresses scantily clad= bust a nut and cut.

A woman that dresses modest is a wifey material.

You motherfucking faraxs get with the motherfucking program hooyadiina waasa:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending