Gaashaamo

So this is gaashaamo? few buildings and huts, I thought it was bigger.

gash.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So this is gaashaamo? few buildings and huts, I thought it was bigger.

View attachment 136850

its a new settlement around a 100 something years old my grandad tells me about the stories of hes father moving their when he was young however a lot has changed in the past 10 years gashaamo is getting bigger and bigger

we now have a hospital

and a hotel will be built
1597139834486.png

also a planned road will be built thier soon :rejoice: :rejoice:

Last edited:
Most of the people from there are nomads and have abundance of camels and livestock.Which is why the biggest Livestock market in Somali State is being built there. Alx largest livestock market in all of Somalia/Horn of Africa which is in Burao is in hands of GX, and now the largest one in Somali State is hand of GX. You only faan about being reer magal because you have no miyi.

Most of the people from there are nomads and have abundance of camels and livestock.Which is why the biggest Livestock market in Somali State is being built there. Alx largest livestock market in all of Somalia/Horn of Africa which is in Burao is in hands of GX, and now the largest one in Somali State is hand of GX. You only faan about being reer magal because you have no miyi.

In abti, are you siciid or Dawud Garhajix ?

Abaq

VIP
its a new settlement around a 100 something years old my grandad tells me about the stories of hes father moving their when he was young however a lot has changed in the past 10 years gashaamo is getting bigger and bigger

we now have a hospital

View attachment 136912

100 years is a long time. My home town is younger than that but way bigger

biggest livestock markets in Somali state are Dhagaxbuur and Harta Shiikh

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

we now have a hospital

View attachment 136912

Are you Reer Caynaanshe?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You are forgeting Gaashaamo is former Cagdheer territory how big or how small it is, confiscated by the Reer Caynaashe from the OG during the Guba wars.

So whether its small or not, Daarood needs to recapture its territory. :pachah1:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You are forgeting Gaashaamo is former Cagdheer territory how big or how small it is, confiscated by the Reer Caynaashe from the OG during the Guba wars.

So whether its small or not, Daarood needs to recapture its territory. :pachah1:
The Governor is Ogaden and the district is majority Absame by a wide margin which districts are Haud by the way because I can assure you it extends past Gashaamo:trumpsmirk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Looks like mars with all that red soil.

Other countries have to burn to look like something out of this world.
:pachah1: :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts