Gaas urged to resign over ‘leadership incompetence’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
View attachment 27878 View attachment 27879 @Inquisitive_ I don't think that normal adult will joke about sixir like that!!!!what do you think? She always talk about sixir and how to poison people and that her grandmother gave her poison recipe. Enter her name in search bar and you will be surprised!!!

It was sarcasm just like it was sarcasm when you were pretending to be an Indian girl and posted a picture of her hand to prove it. :siilaanyolaugh:

It was sarcasm just like it was sarcasm when you were pretending to be an Indian girl and posted a picture of your hand to prove it. :siilaanyolaugh:

Nope it is not joke, sixir word runs from mouth like saliva. So, how many people did you sixir till today. Your husband/neighbors/family......go on spell the beans.

View attachment 27878 View attachment 27879 @Inquisitive_ I don't think that normal adult will joke about sixir like that!!!!what do you think? She always talk about sixir and how to poison people and that her grandmother gave her poison recipe. Enter her name in search bar and you will be surprised!!!

They all regularly make these kufr jokes and their counterparts back home implement this regularly

They have a long history in sixir, no one even comes close to them, all Somali magicians that people go to in the diaspora come from their regions

There is a famous lady called Xaalimo bonne named after the German city she fled from, she is the biggest magician in London and everyone goes to her, she has the appearance of death on her face

Gambar

VIP
Oh yeah can you sixir gaas and make him stop eating!!!!!if he keeps that pattern, Somalia will be forever in famine.
Stop mentioning or quoting me and put me on ignore. Grow up. These antics of following people around, derailing, and spamming already got you banned before.

They all regularly make these kufr jokes and their counterparts back home implement this regularly

They have a long history in sixir, no one even comes close to them, all Somali magicians that people go to in the diaspora come from their regions

There is a famous lady called Xaalimo bonne named after the German city she fled from, she is the biggest magician in London and everyone goes to her, she has the appearance of death on her face

I believe you, first time I hear sixir in Somali community is from her here in sspot. Really most of my family and relatives are religious people and never even mention or talk about this black magic practice. And when I hear about sixir it associated with Moroccan people only. But Somali who follows that practice!!!!!!! Is big sock for me.

Stop mentioning or quoting me and put me on ignore. Grow up. These antics of following people around, derailing, and spamming already got you banned before.

!!!! We are talking about sixir that you like to practice here. Plus I didn't quote you , you who came to my thread and quoting me. Maybe you should put me on ignore instead of following my threads

Gambar

VIP
!!!! We are talking about sixir that you like to practice here. Plus I didn't quote you , you who came to my thread and quoting me. Maybe you should put me on ignore instead of following my threads
You mentioned me. Jooji. :comeon:Unlike you Canuck I am mature enough to learn the difference between a government and people. I called out Armadillo when he made comments about Dhulbahante children. Unlike you Canuck I know about walaaltinimo. At the end of the day, I see Dhulbahante as walalo.

Your hatred for Gaas has turned into hatred for MJs. Did you even think to ask if I support Gaas? :drakewtf: I don't support him and I see him for what he is. It's called disagreement. You make shit personal like a child. You're bringing up jokes to make a point when you don't even realize I don't even have a problem with Dhulbahante. What's your problem? Are you unable to have a mature discussion?

You mentioned me. Jooji. :comeon:Unlike you Canuck I am mature enough to learn the difference between a government and people. I called out Armadillo when he made comments about Dhulbahante children. Unlike you Canuck I know about walaaltinimo. At the end of the day, I see Dhulbahante as walalo.

Your hatred for Gaas has turned into hatred for MJs. Did you even think to ask if I support Gaas? :drakewtf: I don't support him and I see him for what he is. It's called disagreement. You make shit personal like a child. You're bringing up jokes to make a point when you don't even realize I don't even have a problem with Dhulbahante. What's your problem? Are you unable to have a mature discussion?

Darling I have a mature conversation with you right now. I am not ganging on you or poking fun of hunger Somali teenagers in SL or threatening to poison people like you do. How can I be more civil than that?

Gambar

VIP
Darling I have a mature conversation with you right now. I am not ganging on you or poking fun of hunger Somali teenagers in SL or threatening to poison people like you do. How can I be more civil than that?
But you pretend to be an Indian woman online right? You have over 13k posts on a forum you want hacked? Grow up. I'm done with this conversation. Keep mentioning me and I'll report your posts so you get banned again.

But you pretend to be an Indian woman online right? You have over 13k posts on a forum you want hacked? Grow up. I'm done with this conversation. Keep mentioning me and I'll report your posts so you get banned again.

Banned for what my darling??? Tell us enlighten me ???!?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If @Gambar constantly talks about doing magic then she must of learnt it from her mother side besides she grew up in somaliland gabadha Maxa weeye somalilander.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The real beggars are in PL who ran after Dhulbahante and chased by offering them highest positions after all Darood kicked them out. Keep begging us.
you're delusional you are a slave of Isaac they control your land and your women hooyada waas dhashay how many somaliland troops raped dhulbhante chicks in kalshaale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts