Gaas urged to resign over ‘leadership incompetence’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
lmao, you're still going on about your delusions, I never questioned CD's religion, I said the opposite about him he seems to care a lot about the deen. I did however express surprise that you pray seeing as how you're 'a proud qabilist'. I'm sorry to me a person who spews hate and slander about other Muslims based on clan and then goes to pray is a bit strange to say the least. So may God expel the hate from your heart.

Last time I'll explain myself to you bc undoubtedly you will remix what I say anyway. Stop mentioning me it's getting weird. Take care.
Pathetic degenerate. so qabilist can't pray and you are surprised? Yet you only say that to me a puntite and never do you try and police your militia friends. you are a sad loser and a munafiq of the highest order. Your hypocrisy is disgusting. you are trying hard to convince yourself cause no rational person believes that bullshit you just spew. Take care.

Pathetic degenerate. so qabilist can't pray and you are surprised? Yet you only say that to me a puntite and never do you try and police your militia friends. you are a sad loser and a munafiq of the highest order. Your hypocrisy is disgusting. you are trying hard to convince yourself cause no rational person believes that bullshit you just spew. Take care.

Lol what a joke, simmer down joe and find someone else to harass.

@Canuck

Farmaajo gives away the interior post position to a man that can't even do anything about his own people, meanwhile that same man is involved in the internal affairs of hiirshabelle/Jubaland/South-west

Farmaajo opened himself a can of worms with one group of people in favour of another but ends up loosing both in the process, this is the fickle mentality of our leadership which is to appease groups of people that never in their history had any interest in a Somali state, sheikh shariif did the same whom recruited this monster, thinking his qualifications would make him excel.

AbdiQasim was smart to give the PM post to a dhullo despite relentless pressures, Ceydiid after several nations and all his advisers tried to make him change his mind about Tuur (AUN) and give the PM post to Afbijo refused at all costs which resulted in a stalemate.

HSM did the same in his first two appointments until he realised sometimes dealing with the devil directly is less headache as both back to back MX PM's became more pro Puntland then both Faroole and Gaas combined after their visit in Garowe were sixir was done on them.

I have been told they practice dangerous forms of witchcraft and are learning kaballah now in Bosaaso/Garowe spread by missionaries, in Northern Gaalkacayo it's the same story, significant population their carry voodo dolls especially since the huge influx of Oromo people.

This sickness and disease is now spreading all over Somalia because of them

Faramjo is too decent and straight forward person, his weakness point is being honest man (which we had elected him because of his honesty $ but unfortunately he had to deal with dirty scumbags thugs.

lmao, you're still going on about your delusions, I never questioned CD's religion, I said the opposite about him he seems to care a lot about the deen. I did however express surprise that you pray seeing as how you're 'a proud qabilist'. I'm sorry to me a person who spews hate and slander about other Muslims based on clan and then goes to pray is a bit strange to say the least. So may God expel the hate from your heart.

Last time I'll explain myself to you bc undoubtedly you will remix what I say anyway. Stop mentioning me it's getting weird. Take care.

Why don't you screenshot the old man dirty 's messages? he chases you here all time. (I mean the man with avatar of grey beard) the dirty old did that with 15 years old hawiye girl who is ex member now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You are a hypocrite and a khawrij don't insult my intelligence naaya you're transparent next time I address you I will just say murursade or khayre and you will appear like a genie in a bottle kkk

:gucciwhat: What did this nigga do to you?

You seem smart educated person, first gaas is mentally unstable person who suffers from bipolar disorder (degree of maniac). Second, physically unfit it is @embarassing for country that suffers from famine to have human whale as president. Third, he corrupted dirty man who steals from poor hungry kids to build mansions in Dubai and states. Fourth, the man is Ethiopian agent who is taking part in destabilizing Somalia. Finally I want to stop the Bantu expansion to Somalia and sends him back to Tanzania (where he belongs).

Last edited:
@Canuck

Farmaajo gives away the interior post position to a man that can't even do anything about his own people, meanwhile that same man is involved in the internal affairs of hiirshabelle/Jubaland/South-west

Farmaajo opened himself a can of worms with one group of people in favour of another but ends up loosing both in the process, this is the fickle mentality of our leadership which is to appease groups of people that never in their history had any interest in a Somali state, sheikh shariif did the same whom recruited this monster, thinking his qualifications would make him excel.

AbdiQasim was smart to give the PM post to a dhullo despite relentless pressures, Ceydiid after several nations and all his advisers tried to make him change his mind about Tuur (AUN) and give the PM post to Afbijo refused at all costs which resulted in a stalemate.

HSM did the same in his first two appointments until he realised sometimes dealing with the devil directly is less headache as both back to back MX PM's became more pro Puntland then both Faroole and Gaas combined after their visit in Garowe were sixir was done on them.

I have been told they practice dangerous forms of witchcraft and are learning kaballah now in Bosaaso/Garowe spread by missionaries, in Northern Gaalkacayo it's the same story, significant population their carry voodo dolls especially since the huge influx of Oromo people.

This sickness and disease is now spreading all over Somalia because of them

HSM was not Better than them. He worked nicely with the fat CC in stealing the country. They were good team for Ethiopia.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Canuck
:pachah1::dead:

That if he doesn't have his fourth meltdown and lock again in mental hospital, do not you know that son of Sufi is bipolar and went for 3 times in hospital. I think it is time for reer USA to check Virginia hospital 's records.

Lol it's a headache north east my friend

Then he should retired and leave Somalis alone. Clearly he is not fit to rule.

He's not ruling. He's leading and hes doing a good job. You're really here posting YouTube videos of these fools sitting around and talking about the President after he leaves for a bit? This happens to every Somali leader during their last 2 years. These guys are pissed over the cabinet and Juxa getting bullied by Khayre to have a bunch of old idiots from his tribe talk about these issues. You've got a issue with Gaas, but hes the best "president" in Somalia right now lol. Xaaf? Madobe? Osoble? These are the kinda guys somalis choose.

IMG_2501.JPG
IMG_2502.JPG
IMG_2503.JPG
He's not ruling. He's leading and hes doing a good job. You're really here posting YouTube videos of these fools sitting around and talking about the President after he leaves for a bit? This happens to every Somali leader during their last 2 years. These guys are pissed over the cabinet and Juxa getting bullied by Khayre to have a bunch of old idiots from his tribe talk about these issues. You've got a issue with Gaas, but hes the best "president" in Somalia right now lol. Xaaf? Madobe? Osoble? These are the kinda guys somalis choose.

The only place that this bipolar gorilla can lead is the road to mental hospital. For me my leader is president faramjo and his PM Kheyre, about those men that you mentioned are just local governors.

IMG_2504.JPG
IMG_2505.JPG

When I see Gaas and CC pictures, I think that they are the reasons of famine in the country (by eating all the foods in Somalia).

IMG_2506.jpg
IMG_2507.jpg
@Inquisitive_ I don't think that normal adult will joke about sixir like that!!!!what do you think? She always talk about sixir and how to poison people and that her grandmother gave her poison recipe. Enter her name in search bar and you will be surprised!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts