Gaas Record Breaking 10th Visit to Ethiopia since Farmaajo election & Vicious Attack on Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as usual they stay quiet when some damning evidence proves Gaas keeps tricking them to fatten up his pockets:mjlol:
you are right. we need an investigation on this
gaas before he became president of puntland
PM_Gaas.jpg

gaas now after stealing all the food in puntland
unnamed-9.jpg

OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

I heard somewhere that Farmajo was responsible for Gaas entering the political arena back when farmajo was the prime minister. Is it true?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The way MJs behave sometimes remind me of the Jewish tribes in Medina and how they always felt entitled to everything, maybe when they were kicked out of khaybar by the sahaba some came to the coast, :lolbron:since there were Jews living in what is now Somaliland as Sada Mire found the star of David engraved in rocks.

Gambar

VIP
The way MJs behave sometimes remind me of the Jewish tribes in Medina and how they always felt entitled to everything, maybe when they were kicked out of khaybar by the sahaba some came to the coast, :lolbron:since there were Jews living in what is now Somaliland as Sada Mire found the star of David engraved in rocks.
MJs stay on people's minds and people like @Inquisitive_ are so obsessed they make up conspiracy theories. Waa waali cad.

Gambar

VIP
Marka iney dadku yahuud kuu bixiyaan bey kugu tahay wax aad ku faanid soomaha? Inaad yahuud noqotid waad ka hesha, hayaay war bal jawabtaasi ba cadeyn ino noqoneysa. :pachah1::russ:
It just means we all follow the same agenda which most Somalis lack. That is probably where the jealousy stems from.

Marka iney dadku yahuud kuu bixiyaan bey kugu tahay wax aad ku faanid soomaha? Inaad yahuud noqotid waad ka hesha, hayaay war bal jawabtaasi ba cadeyn ino noqoneysa. :pachah1::russ:

Horta, intaadan Af-Somali wax ku qorin, orad soo baro sharciga qoraalka. Af baradyahow jaahilka ah. :pachah1:

I don't know what clan you are nor do I care to learn about your irrelevant background. All I know is that I am MJ, from the House of Puntite, Alhamdulilah. I know what jealousy and obsessive bitterness looks like. Please continue with your "insults", it just reminds me of how much Allah has favoured me and my lineage. :diddyass:

It just means we all follow the same agenda which most Somalis lack. That is probably where the jealousy stems from.

My fellow Puntite.
That toothless oday is trying to insult us but he can't even type in correct Af-Somali. Any barely literate peasant with a keyboard thinks he can address us. :westbrookwtf:

Let's leave IT to it.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Horta, intaadan Af-Somali wax ku qorin, orad soo baro sharciga qoraalka. Af baradyahow jaahilka ah. :pachah1:

I don't know what clan you are nor do I care to learn about your irrelevant background. All I know is that I am MJ, from the House of Puntite, Alhamdulilah. I know what jealousy and obsessive bitterness looks like. Please continue with your "insults", it just reminds me of how much Allah has favoured me and my lineage. :diddyass:

Sidu Ilaahay kugu barakeeye kumaan weydiin walaashay, waxan doonaya inaan fahmo caqligan waan ka sareyna somalida kale 'meesha ay ka timid, dhinaca xigmada hadaad u eegtid, caqligaasi waxey ku saabsantahay caqligi reer bani quraytha iyo intii kale oo nebigi csw isku nasakheyeen.

What makes MJ different from other Somalis? I mean at a state level, don't tell me Iman is on the cover of magazines and that.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
My fellow Puntite.
That toothless oday is trying to insult us but he can't even type in correct Af-Somali. Any barely literate peasant with a keyboard thinks he can address us. :westbrookwtf:

Let's leave IT to it.

Odey kulaha reer 1995 where are you qumayadan iga qabta :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending