Gaas and the FMS create new political party called National Progressive Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
The National Progressive Party (NPP) has been unveiled during the Garowe meeting, Gaas has been selected as the leader and will be the new SYL with every federal state leader signing on.

A national convention will be held in 45 days in Galmudug bringing political stakeholders, businessmen, etc from across the country to back the new party.

This party will win a landslide in 2020 and end the dark years of Farmaajo and co.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The National Progressive Party (NPP) has been unveiled during the Garowe meeting, Gaas has been selected as the leader and will be the new SYL with every federal state leader signing on.

This party will win a landslide in 2020 and end the dark years of Farmaajo and co.

Mind you there will be those aborigine party like digil iyo mirifle and a few clannish based ones, but they will be weak and small and irrelevant. Like Tayo marehan and hassan sheikh party backed up by habar gedir kkkkk and all those little mogadishu parties, they go into the hundreds kkkkk even if they unite all together they wont get 5 seats kkkk waa aborigine. Its like 1960 all over again. Majerten in town

Farm

VIP
Mind you there will be those aborigine party like digil iyo mirifle and a few clannish based ones, but they will be weak and small and irrelevant. Like Tayo marehan and hassan sheikh party backed up by habar gedir kkkkk and all those little mogadishu parties, they go into the hundreds kkkkk even if they unite all together they wont get 5 seats kkkk waa aborigine

NPP has support from every state, it’ll be the only legitimate party. MJs bringing civilization to the aborigines as usual.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be funny what northern party will look like cause half of the north is really puntland territories. So it will be dir waqoyi party at best kkkkk throw them into aborigines..2 qaawan bay ahayeen awalba ha isqaadeen...10% of the seats possibly

Reer PL are delutional folks, still buy in to somalinimo ama somaliweyn faild project. 2020 its same 4.5 candidate whit most money will win. Farmaajo learned that the hardway in 2012.

Inside information are telling that Farmaajo will not seek re-election, and has made room for Kheyre to run as head of state and mostlikely to win.

U know money talks, gaajonimada waaleyKu nacaa...

:yousmart:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When Somalia unites again which it will. Baby Isaaq will jump like this to Majerten party for an ambassador spot(but make him compete with samaroon to be fair). Not that handshake shit in 1960, his coming back weaker this time no harti that made him get a handshake. He will jump from british queen to a majerten boqor. The switch will be done in mogadishu parliament.

No true majerten that is old generation respect isaaq, it's these new hawiye leader wax ka dhigayo. My
dad talks of them like 'their non existent'

australia-gay-marriage_ycbxlk

Farm

VIP
When Somalia unites again which it will. Baby Isaaq will jump like this to Majerten party for an ambassador spot(but make him compete with samaroon to be fair). Not that handshake shit in 1960, his coming back weaker this time no harti that made him get a handshake. He will jump from british queen to a majerten boqor. The switch will be done in mogadishu parliament.

No true majerten that is old generation respect isaaq, it's these new hawiye leader wax ka dhigayo. My
dad talks of them like 'their non existent'

Have you noticed Somalia only progresses when a Majeerteen is in Villa Somalia? Since AY (AUN) nothing has been accomplished, when MJ enters the villa... Somalia will progress and become a functioning nation.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I personally support president hassan sheikh mohamud political party in mogadishu, i believe only a hiraab president can restore peace in the capital city of hiraab mogadishu

I also support the presidents of all the federal states and soon in sha Allah benadir federal state will be formed and the leader of benadir state will be abgaal since they are the majority in mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally support president hassan sheikh mohamud political party in mogadishu, i believe only a hiraab president can restore peace in the capital city of hiraab mogadishu

I also support the presidents of all the federal states and soon in sha Allah benadir federal state will be formed and the leader of benadir state will be abgaal since they are the majority in mogadishu

That's cool, abgaal is ok to rule(who else is there in hawiye) the choices are limited their all aborigines. but he must be guided also, he isn't a political savvy but he thrives best when with majerten at his side.

Farm

VIP
That's cool, abgaal is ok to rule(who else is there in hawiye) the choices are limited their all aborigines. but he must be guided also, he isn't a political savvy but he thrives best when with majerten at his side.

Majeerteen need to lead, abgaal leading only works when Somalia is stable. Majeerteen need to take Somalia out of this mess, the others are too incompetent and Abgaal has aborigine tendencies since they live and mate with them.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's cool, abgaal is ok to rule but he must be guided also, he isn't a political savvy but he thrives best when with majerten at his side.
There should never be a majeerteen leader in mogadishu benadir state just like there should never be a abgaal leader in puntland state

Benadir state mogadishu = hiraab

Puntland state garoowe = harti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know what I love about this picture. It reminds me of how small Isaaq really is in the scale of things. Big man and small baby flying over. After under Sayid, Siyad, then aboriginal era of caus(91 till now), he comes back to big papa majerten. He always someone hoes ninku.

While the two men on the side are ogaden(sayid) and dhulbahante(darawish history) after a huge beat down, warsangeli and marehan walking away civilly in the background, you go to big brother majerten.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...-summit-in-garowe-wraps-up-with-big-decisions

While the FGS relies on Amisom, the inter-state council are making a new unified army to liberate the states of Al Shabab. The first batch of troops will be ready in 2 months time and will number around 5k.

This political party will make changes on the ground before even being elected in 2020. @DR OSMAN this is the MJ way sxb.

You know why I do this? I am trying to tell somalis, we already know how somalia will end, it will be with majerten no matter what so why don't we just speed it up and stop stalling as if some miracle will happen for them and we waste our time not having a beautiful nation irrespective of them being weaker.

That's what I hate about them delaying it thru shabab, warlords, attacking regions, not working on timetables set, delay constitution, delay this and that. Ma garatay, their just know what the outcome is and they have no other way to stop but thru DELAYS.

@Cognitivedissonance I disagree and im AC but im not waceysle neither.

PM Kheyre has done his homework and is strong candidate for 2020 if he chooses to run im campaining for him,

becoz i know HSM will try 2 Please MJ, u can keep him waa MJ culturally.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I disagree and im AC but im not waceysle neither.

PM Kheyre has done his homework and is strong candidate for 2020 if he chooses to run im campaining for him,

becoz i know HSM will try 2 Please MJ, u can keep him waa MJ culturally.

Kheyre is from the old southern majerten kingdom. Here he is just about to go into farole office where he keeps photos of all the kings of the past, he is given a tour. Similar to when african americans return to africa to find their father and roots. Odayaal malahayn beeshishu, anaga ayaa uu ahayn runti

large.jpeg

NPP 2020.

MJs are coming back to Villa Somalia sxb, it’s destiny.
Will see, even if the whole beesha makes qaaran it wont come anywhere near what Kheyre and his associates can raise.

:mjohreally:

Quick maffs, the one who can raise X amount of dollars suitecase will rule the Villa Somalia.

:farmajoyaab:

Farm

VIP
Will see, even if the whole beesha makes qaaran it wont come anywhere near what Kheyre and his associates can raise.

Quick maffs, the one who can raise X amount of dollars suitecase will rule the Villa Somalia.

This is the new SYL sxb every state leader signed on. The national convention is being held in Galmudug in 45 days, this is the real deal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Darods feel pity and just waiting to see when you will grow up. OGS have two sources of funding kenya and ethiopia plus political injection. Majerten has saudi-dubai-ethiopia-west backing for his politics. You have qatar-turkey both known muslim brotherhood nations, where atam sleeps even is qatar. If shabab stopped today, they would go to qatar. Your so fearful of majerten, you prefer terrorists, what's next? join the gay/marti gra party if they provide money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts