Gaalos of somalispot

Im curious as to how those living with their families execute deceptive ploys to sneak in a few calories during Ramadan. Has the lockdown made it more difficult this year lol?

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
1587774895023.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Catholics fast for 40 days. Why are you acting like you have a monopoly on fasting?

If you are referring to lent here it's hardly comparable to ramadan . They just give up random items they enjoy and avoid meat /certain kinds of fish. It's easy as hell to "fast" during lent you still eat and drink normally these guys are too lucky.

:mjcry:

Last edited:
Loool you got me there, I’m just seeing the different ways. But I’m respectful about it around my family.

I pray that Allah SWT guides you back upon Siratul Mustaqim along with the others in your position. Ameen.

Also, those who are dealing with exact opposite; the recent reverts who are secretly fasting around their family. May Allah SWT make it easy on them to fufil their religious obligations. Ameen.

So you´re gaal :yacadiim:

What would you do if your family asked you to pray with them:hmm:
i would say I’m agnostic to be exact. I don’t pray unless the occasion forces me to eg group of relatives over. I do wish there was less judgment and compulsion on something that’s a personal belief. But I can see why when you feel like your loved one is condemned to hell for their behaviour. That’s why I think it’s better to be a munafiq for the sake of being diplomatic. Maintaining family ties especially when I don’t have a house to myself is more important to me than having integrity around something that I’m apathetic to.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
tell your family your experiencing heartburn. I used to experience occasional heartburn in my teens. the symptoms was unbearable in the morning unless I eat breakfast right away. some people with chronic heartburn are know to not fast in the muslim world and back home.

Trending