gaalo flatmates

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Better than Somalis huuno or Africans. But make sure u do not bring your africanness or somaliness into the flat. The plus of having Somalis as roommates is u understand each other without effort, but gaalo, everything has to be tip toed around. they like to follow rules to a T, make sure u r up for it :)

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Unbearable to have the wrong gaalo as flatmates, in one nightes you may experience seeing them drunk and having sex on the couch :drakewtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Unbearable to have the wrong gaalo as flatmates, in one nightes you may experience seeing them drunk and having sex on the couch :drakewtf:

1620833332605.png

Lived with some spainsh girls in my first year in a house , they were clean and pleasant. However , the fitna was no good for my mental state.

Lol did they walk around in yoga pants and tanktops or something?

Yeap , they were too comfortable with me. They would walk into my room all the time and one in particular would try peep me leaving the shower. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH A MAN CAN TAKE :mjkkk:

Yeap , they were too comfortable with me. They would walk into my room all the time and one in particular would try peep me leaving the shower. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH A MAN CAN TAKE :mjkkk:

How did you resist smashing them, were they all attractive?

Fucking vile. The house was dirty no matter how often/hard we cleaned. Got into several punch ups over dirty plates and stolen food. If you're going the party phase, prepare yourself for the absolute qashinimo you're about to be exposed to lol

Fucking vile. The house was dirty no matter how often/hard we cleaned. Got into several punch ups over dirty plates and stolen food. If you're going the party phase, prepare yourself for the absolute qashinimo you're about to be exposed to lol
Oh boy, ive had those exact experiences. See i didnt share any plates and utensils though. I couldnt do that lmao

Trending