She is the dumbest person from time.

Her reasoning is shocking.

:russ::pachah1:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

She's denying that 1+1+1 equals 3.

The trinity is Roman Paganism.

Yahud maaha wa gaal.
Christianity is inherently confusing in the Bible KJV John 6.38 “For have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me". If Jesus is god and son why would he need to be sent down not on his own will but the will of another surely God is all knowing and independent from others will. A Trinity = 1 makes no sense at all how can they all be the same and yet operate at different friends why would god allow himself to die? Islamic Monotheism makes logical sense that there is one creator with his own will and accord without any partners.

She is the dumbest person from time.

Her reasoning is shocking.

:russ::pachah1:
m6LCSEz.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Christianity is inherently confusing in the Bible KJV John 6.38 “For have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me". If Jesus is god and son why would he need to be sent down not on his own will but the will of another surely God is all knowing and independent from others will. A Trinity = 1 makes no sense at all how can they all be the same and yet operate at different friends why would god allow himself to die? Islamic Monotheism makes logical sense that there is one creator with his own will and accord without any partners.
Listen this hole jesus is gods son and the holy jizz illumination shit is wrong the christ lovers have one true good and his name is Sol invictus through the various emperors he displays his kindness and furry. In the priesthood he has inntrusted them with word so they not only become enlightened but also the masses.

Trending

Latest posts