G.A.N.G taunt UK police , smoke spliffs in their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Police are miskeen :lolbron:
Those madows can start a riot which will spread to every corner of London . The police know that and they know that . (Mutual respect ).

Ps. Isn’t the fellow who was rapping the dude who was arguing with the Somalis about Ethiopia ?

Those madows can start a riot which will spread to every corner of London . The police know that and they know that . (Mutual respect ).

Ps. Isn’t the fellow who was rapping the dude who was arguing with the Somalis about Ethiopia ?

'Raspect' the boot-licking wannabe Ethiopian

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Saw it, this is not a good showing for G.A.N.G(Guiding a new generation).
There was another video where Raspect was talking to the deputy mayor and it was pathetic.
You have to cooperate with police in order to fix things in the community.
Build bridges, don't break them.
Don't forget also that the police are going through a rough bit because of all the cuts, less bobbys on the streets, lack of community policing, crime rates rising etc.
The tories have put us through a stint and we should cooperate with each other for the betterment of our society.

Raspect and Jedi talked about action, and they have been doing that. I'm glad that they and the rest of G.A.N.G have been going to the rougher parts of London and letting the youth know that these petty postcode wars aren't worth it. They're doing good work, but they have to mature past the hatred of police.

Count our blessings that our police aren't as wretched as the United States.

Saw it, this is not a good showing for G.A.N.G(Guiding a new generation).
There was another video where Raspect was talking to the deputy mayor and it was pathetic.
You have to cooperate with police in order to fix things in the community.
Build bridges, don't break them.
Don't forget also that the police are going through a rough bit because of all the cuts, less bobbys on the streets, lack of community policing, crime rates rising etc.
The tories have put us through a stint and we should cooperate with each other for the betterment of our society.

Raspect and Jedi talked about action, and they have been doing that. I'm glad that they and the rest of G.A.N.G have been going to the rougher parts of London and letting the youth know that these petty postcode wars aren't worth it. They're doing good work, but they have to mature past the hatred of police.

Count our blessings that our police aren't as wretched as the United States.
Cops are the ops . Didn’t you hear them ?

They've learned the ways of sjw "racial profiling" kulaha. I better leave this 3rd world shit hole before it turns into planet of the apes. The year 2050 will mark the beginning of the end of white majority rule in the uk, then the country will turn into a shit hole. I hope there's room for me in Norway.

:russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Despite all the propaganda, white british people are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The british police are trained to deal with sensitive topics regarding racial issues and they're always calm and measured when dealing with openly hostile black gangs who constantly provoke them.

"f*ck the feds" but you're living in a country with free healthcare and free schooling in a prosperous western democracy. Maybe its the blacks who are involved in gangs and drugs that need to look at themselves. Disgrace they think they're african americans

Last edited:
They always want to test the limit of boundaries.

They want to be the loudest, strongest and most brave by acting up.
Not really productive are they, i wish i never met them. They are rude and loud where ever they go and always act like they are angry. I swear the government needs to provide free shots for them to calm them down.

Not really productive are they, i wish i never met them. They are rude and loud where ever they go and always act like they are angry. I swear the government needs to provide free shots for them to calm them down.

When i lived in England kids at my school avoided Jamaicans.

Quite the scene if they tried this in the us.:siilaanyolaugh:
It's payback first Reer uk somalis being bullied by their former slaves and now white societies bending over backwards to reward this antisocial behaviour. Now the lowest has become the highest and they didn't have to work their way up like the jews. It must be a divine decree, the century of the Negros. Soon they will rape white women in the streets and white men will be forced to watch. Perhaps maya jama was right i might snatch me up a Madow princess to avoid the coming persecution.
:mjlol::fittytousand::wow:

It's payback first Reer uk somalis being bullied by their former slaves and now white societies bending over backwards to reward this antisocial behaviour. Now the lowest has become the highest and they didn't have to work their way up like the jews. It must be a divine decree, the century of the Negros. Soon they will rape white women in the streets and white men will be forced to watch. Perhaps maya jama was right i might snatch me up a Madow princess to avoid the coming persecution.

Life is short.I could care less what sjw's,blm or whatever is trending at the moment harps about.

They, (AA's & Jamaicans) have a filthy culture and outlook on life. It's wasted energy dissecting these people.:diddyass:

I'm not a bigot just a realist.Just keep your distance from them and it's as you were as usual.

It's worked for me.

I see this everyday in peckham...every single day..

Child, mother the one penetrated the mom his dad his nan their extended family the holy man at church their learned ones the dumb ones ..

All loud violent unappreciative and are very abusive towards white people..i feel for the british folks..
Like someone mentioned above the british are by far the nicest folks you will ever come across..

Some of you guys talk like naago. It’s like a madow guy impregnated you . All this calacal in every thread about them .....,,

You guys should visit places like Harlesden and Stonebridge . Somali kids have ran their drug dealers and gangs out or the communities live in peace. Same for Woolwich and many places of North / East London . No other community can live or survive in their hoods like that . There isn’t an issue between the communities any more ........ That’s just internet propaganda .........

Also , don’t be fooled by the UK police and their miskeenimo on camera . Those dudes will probably be spied on, low key harassed and then arrested for some minor misdeamenor .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending