Future?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Does anyone know this girls @ like I wonder what she’s doing right now. What’s her name
:mahubowtf: :mahubowtf: :mahubowtf: :mahubowtf: :mahubowtf: :mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
She is Mahubo Fabulous. She used to be on youtube and had the somali community in uproar because of her controversial content. I wonder what happened to her too? She was one of the first Somalis on youtube - the pioneer farax basher.

Villainess

She is Mahubo Fabulous. She used to be on youtube and had the somali community in uproar because of her controversial content. I wonder what happened to her too? She was one of the first Somalis on youtube - the pioneer farax basher.
I never heard of her, what controversial content did she post?

Was it comparable to Mama Malyun 1-10?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I never heard of her, what controversial content did she post?

Was it comparable to Mama Malyun 1-10?

I don’t think she was as bad. I think some of it might still be there. The funniest one was when she tried to cosplay as a farax. It just looked ridiculous and she was pretty harmless. She had a disability and people would use it to insult her. Her confidence was admirable.

Villainess

I don’t think she was as bad. I think some of it might still be there. The funniest one was when she tried to cosplay as a farax. It just looked ridiculous and she was pretty harmless. She had a disability and people would use it to insult her. Her confidence was admirable.
What disability

Villainess

Nothing much really. If it dont concern me, it's just bullshit to me.
Like how this post should be to you:sass2:
I’m just curious

giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I’m just curious

giphy.gif
She was just talking on how farah aint shit and whatnot. Personally, i dont really care. I'm ashamed to say this but I watched her ting to learn somali since her somali was relatable to my previously non existent somali knowledge.

I'll give her cred tho, I stumbled on sheeko sheeko thanks to her channel. My favorite somali channel after IntegrationTV

Trending

Latest posts