FUTURE OF THE SOMALI DIASPORA

This will never happen to the Somali diaspora, unlike blacks, we love each other too much to marry out. Do not take Somali twitter seriously though

the level of self-hate you gotta have to reach those rates. as somalis absorb the black caribbean culture theyll become like them. you got somalis going around going "wagwan" and speaking in their accent. shits embarrassing to look at but also a sneak peek at whats to come

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
and what im i to do with this info ? if they can't keep the culture going then they weak let them die out.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
no we don't. the only time half somalis are recognised are when they're famous. somalis love to claim alisha boe and maya jama even though they have zero connection to their somali side.

Social media and celebrity culture trickles down to society in virtually every aspect of life. Why would this be different. Somalis aren’t immune to social programming.

On top of that, 72% of Mixed race people [White British-Black Caribbean offspring] are in a relationship with a White person according to the last census I believe.

It's simply a numbers game.

Black Caribbean and White Brits find each other attractive from what I heard. Can’t stop people from sleeping with each other :kanyeshrug:

They produce cute mixed girls so I don’t know what the fuss about. :kanyeshrug:

Our culture will not allow this to happen to us.

I don't mind Jamaicans wiping themselves out though. :lolbron:
Don't be naive. There's no religious or cultural rule(s) stopping Somali Men from marrying out. Only the Women face some societal pressure to not marry out, but the pressure in nowhere near as intense with South Asian/Desi Women as an example from their Men in the West.

Last edited: