Future of Somalia

What is the future of Somalia looking like? I hope we can all move back soon. Teens in the west are losing their deen, somalinimo, culture, they have identity issues and are super depressed. How can we invest in Somalia currently? What is Somalias biggest issue and how do we tackle it? How does Somalia become a first world nation? I want to make this a lengthy discussion. Also, how is Somaliland going to affect everything?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
These are all great questions but my answer to the first question is I don’t know. There’s a lot political tension right now, if it continues like this we will go back to 1991.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Once I take forceful control I will impose a dictatorship that gets our government to its former glory and takes effective action to get rid of our enemies (Kenya and Ethiopia) This is my plan

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Currently the biggest problem facing somalia is instability and corruption. Two things somalis are very good at. If we have sort those things out we could have a bright future. Somalia can become a first world country by widespreading literacy, improving of proffesion sector. Making it friendly for diaspora investors. Developing an active economy. Development of national exportation and lowering imports. As far as somaliland goes we want to be recognised. We can trade and live among our konfur neighbours. But we political instability is major problem that could cause serious problems in somalia. We could get 1991 war 2.0 if we carry on the way were going.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
The private sector is the way forward for Somalia. We need to forsake the belief that the government will fix Somalia. The government will play a crucial role in establishing an environment for businesses to thrive in. But the private sector is what will raise the nation from the ashes and improve the quality of life of the average citizen. Government is great for managing existing resources, but we cannot expect government to build the country.

What Somalia needs more than anything is an influx of new capital to start developing new industries. That won't happen until individuals and institutions can safely invest their money in Somalia without the fear or government transgressions against them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's going to be amazing and the progress we will make in the next 20 years is going to be night and day compared to our recent history inshallah. We came a long way and we must recognize the hard work and the success that is looming around the corner :)

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Depends if Global Warming effects us we barely have fertile land sadly
most of our land can become fertile and arable. Our land isn't naturally arid. Its the way we destroy our land that is making our land drier. All the deforestation for coal. The overgrazing that awoowe and ayeeyo's goats do. The plastic on the ground. All these are causing our land to become less and less fertile. Its not too late to reverse it. if we stop the coal industry. Plant more and do supervised grazing of animals where its rotational areas. Pick the qashin off the floor. All these will make our land arable.

Trending