Future mudane

You're wadaani now? :ohhh:

Puntites have always been wadanis. We literally came together after the civil war and built a government for ourselves, hoping and praying other Somalis joined us. We even sacrificed lives and our own money to instate a federal government in Mogadishu.

That government in Mogadishu? Built on the back of Puntland.

All we ask for, with every bloody President, is staying on the course of federalism. Unfortunately, every dameer that goes on that seat only thinks about stealing and dismantling the government.

Walahi, one day, most smart Somalis will realise what Puntland has been trying to do but we will probably escape the circus by then.

Mr cali madaxweyne reer maqokori @Kheyre I sense strong leadership in him :wow1:

Sanbalolshe might be ruthless with his speeches and have no filter but he actually makes sense. he says things in a blunt way. I support him but he should set out a realistic road map. My favourite Xawaadle candidate is Abdulnuur Sheikh.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Im meyle samaale, sxb I can't relate to langaabs reclaim dhuusamareeb first then talk about landherenimo it's like our rivals taking our beledweyne or buloburte from us :damn:

Kkkk akh alx Ima laandheere MX Boqor/Ugaas ruler of Darood the face of Darood. I'm from Kismayo that's my Holy city of mines in my native state Jubaland I'm the majority of I'm a Southerner but alx being laandheere from Jubaland to Gobolada Dhexe to K5/NFD just a diff vibe you know :westbrookswag:

As for that city Jaalle Farmaajo changed to ''Samareeb'' kkk you mentioned Dahir Alasow a prominent reporter had this to say I the Sheikh hopes you can read Af Somali dawg kkk

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkk akh alx Ima laandheere MX Boqor/Ugaas ruler of Darood the face of Darood. I'm from Kismayo that's my Holy city of mines in my native state Jubaland I'm the majority of I'm a Southerner but alx being laandheere from Jubaland to Gobolada Dhexe to K5/NFD just a diff vibe you know :westbrookswag:

As for that city Jaalle Farmaajo changed to ''Samareeb'' kkk you mentioned Dahir Alasow a prominent reporter had this to say I the Sheikh hopes you can read Af Somali dawg kkk

Your nothing but a buunified marehan, you sit on a river yet you don't turn that large-scale industrial level electricity, only a buun like u doesn't take advantage to leave a legacy for his people all u do is compete for power but u never leave anything behind for your own. I despise u from the bottom of my heart because you don't progress your people, I feel sorry 4 them when you are sitting here like a duli for a miracle to come to u. Mobilize your people waryaa and leave a positive change on your land.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your nothing but a buunified marehan, you sit on a river yet you don't turn that large-scale industrial level electricity, only a buun like u doesn't take advantage to leave a legacy for his people all u do is compete for power but u never leave anything behind for your own. I despise u from the bottom of my heart because you don't progress your people, I feel sorry 4 them when you are sitting here like a duli for a miracle to come to u. Mobilize your people waryaa and leave a positive change on your land.

my-nigga-thats-3591156c93.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You are duli who can't respond. Not 1 marehan leader has left a positive legacy on marehan people or their land. So why you support them is to support your own disenfranchisement. If I saw a geesi marehan leader who promoted and benefited only marehan, I would congratulate him but I don't see that. Your leaders benefit other people because they have no faith in their own people.

Trending

Latest posts