Future mudane

Wa tuug. This guy will sell everything first day he comes to office. He is also hugelt qabilost. Rather HSM than this tuug

Save your land from HG and reclaim dhuusamareeb :mjlaugh: @Mckenzie

Hg i can karbaash. They can keep the desert i left behind. Im not about to fight them for land thats so big i wont even be able to populate it as mx mudug. Im busy enjoying the greenery in jubbaland. Chances are imma leave mudug completely in the next 100 years.

Back to your uncle though. He is corrupter beyond saving. If you want to support your uncle support a good one.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Hg i can karbaash. They can keep the desert i left behind. Im not about to fight them for land thats so big i wont even be able to populate it as mx mudug. Im busy enjoying the greenery in jubbaland. Chances are imma leave mudug completely in the next 100 years.

Back to your uncle though. He is corrupter beyond saving. If you want to support your uncle support a good one.
Nigga HG karbaashed you soo hard you fled like gypsies god damn have some shame sxb we might had karbashed HG couple of time and vice versa more like draw it was never K.O karbash :snoop:

Nigga HG karbaashed you soo hard you fled like gypsies god damn have some shame sxb we might had karbashed HG couple of time and vice versa more like draw it was never K.O karbash :snoop:

K.O kulaha. Where did caydiid vice president die? WHere did caydiid get injured, where did caydiid run away from? :mjhaps:
Hg are no threat to me. They have been fighting a sub-sub-sub clan of marehan for years as the whole of hg. Let alone all of mx. Mx mudug are 10% of all of mx, and they handle all of hg. What does xawadle handle though. Your uncle is the most corrupted qabilist trash to come to somali politics. Dude can run for food service in the prison.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
K.O kulaha. Where did caydiid vice president die? WHere did caydiid get injured, where did caydiid run away from? :mjhaps:
Hg are no threat to me. They have been fighting a sub-sub-sub clan of marehan for years as the whole of hg. Let alone all of mx. Mx mudug are 10% of all of mx, and they handle all of hg. What does xawadle handle though. Your uncle is the most corrupted qabilist trash to come to somali politics. Dude can run for food service in the prison.
I'm cali madaxweyne boa ask ceyr about us we give out free karbaash and few Ls to our name we run a whole gobol. We are peaceful to masakeen marehans on our galgaduud borders but we can give them free smoke if needed :ufdup:

I'm cali madaxweyne boa ask ceyr about us we give out free karbaash and few Ls to our name we run a whole gobol. We are peaceful to masakeen marehans on our galgaduud borders but we can give them free smoke if needed :ufdup:

Xawadle wa langaab, i don't take you seriously. Develop your state and stop supporting corrupted people. And support your best.

You're langaab everywhere xamar, JL, mudug

I'm landheere everywhere. Marehan, ma marehan ba gaari kartaa? I have few folk in Ethiopia babile who are looking for a place in Somalia. Behave yourself before I settle them in the farm of hirshabelle.

@Bashi I would've slapped you real life with that langaab talk bmt

I have no real beef with xawadle. I only dislike how you joined USC like dumbasses and you didn't get shit from it. Today, we have no issues. Mx is busy karbaashing bigger fish, i have no interest in whatever you do in your state. Your adeer screwed national politics for me though, and ruined my standing with some of our good cousins. And he is a real tuug always causing problems, take him and lock him up somewhere before I charge him with corruption and send him to prison for 20 years.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
A Xawaadle talking big tell me when you become President or even PM lil nigga talk about langaabnimo horta do you classify as Darood ama Hawiye:damn:
Im meyle samaale, sxb I can't relate to langaabs reclaim dhuusamareeb first then talk about landherenimo it's like our rivals taking our beledweyne or buloburte from us :damn:

Trending