Future Megalopolis/Mega-City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greater Bay Area will become a future Megalopolis that will link Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou and eight other cities in southern China. The population of this Megalopolis will be a gigantic 70 Million people, which is roughly 5 times larger than Somalia's total population.

China is in the midst of a construction spree unparalleled in human history. China wants to make its capital, Beijing, the center of the world’s largest supercity, by merging three provinces into one continuous megalopolis of 130 million people.

It's actually 130 million, not 70 million.

You're wrong, did you even watch the video i posted?

The video i posted is about the future Megalopolis in the Pearl River Delta which is in Southern China & the population will be 70 million people.

The video you posted is about a different location rofl.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You're wrong, did you even watch the video i posted?

The video i posted is about the future Megalopolis in the Pearl River Delta which in Southern China & the population will be 70 million people.

The video you posted is about a different location.

Wallahi these chinks are taking over. :faysalwtf:

Another Megalopolis city with 70 million people?

Wallahi these chinks are taking over. :faysalwtf:

Another Megalopolis city with 70 million people?
We're steadily entering the Chinese century or Pax-Sinica, but China will need to dislodge the USA from it's current position & become the new World Superpower to fully establish Pax-Sinica...but it'll take a World War for that to happen.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We're steadily entering the Chinese century or Pax-Sinica, but China will need to dislodge the USA from it's current position & become the new World Superpower to fully establish Pax-Sinica...but it'll take a World War for that to happen.

China is already expected to replace America as a new global superpower by 2050.

However, I don't believe China will have full hegemony over us. Every superpower has rivals to balance their powers. By 2050, India will have the second largest economy in the world and won't be behind China by that much.

Not an option for them as the navy already surrounds them

China is already expected to replace America as a new global superpower by 2050.

However, I don't believe China will have full hegemony over us. Every superpower has rivals to balance their powers. By 2050, India will have the second largest economy in the world and won't be behind China by that much.
India can close off their part of the indian ocean if a war happens between them which would make china broke instantly with a much smaller population than the curry eaters

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
India can close off their part of the indian ocean if a war happens between them which would make china broke instantly with a much smaller population than the curry eaters

India is already investing in their navy and want to claim the entire Indian ocean as their backyard just like how China claims the entire South China sea as their backyard.
:farmajoyaab:

China recognises India's special role in stabilising the strategic Indian Ocean region but the perception that it is India's "backyard" may result in clashes in the future.

These curry munchers will soon violate our sea sovereignty and we can't do shit about it.

India faces more problems than China tbh, such as Ethnic & religious tensions which are further exacerbated by democracy, lot's of red-tape against businesses & ethnic-federalism.

China on the other hand is everything that Hitler desired for his own Nazi European Empire:
1. Ethnic/Racial Homogeneity.
2. Nationalistic Capitalism and little to no red-tape for Private companies.
3. Authoritarianism(but not totalitarian).

India is already investing in their navy and want to claim the entire Indian ocean as their backyard just like how China claims the entire South China sea as their backyard.
:farmajoyaab:

China recognises India's special role in stabilising the strategic Indian Ocean region but the perception that it is India's "backyard" may result in clashes in the future.

These curry munchers will soon violate our sea sovereignty and we can't do shit about it.
Fighting three billion population is not a good idea but it will be a battle for both to feed their people so war for them is real

Not an option for them as the navy already surrounds them
China is currently in the process of building a highly sophisticated Blue-Water Navy which will inevitably challenge American dominance in the Pacific.

Ultimately, China plans to break the island-chains that have US bases surrounding them in the future World-War.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Fighting three billion population is not a good idea but it will be a battle for both to feed their people so war for them is real
IMO I think that’s a great idea India vs China
:mjlol::diddyass::denzelnigga:

Maybe geeljires will be the smartest in the world, after-all

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
India faces more problems than China tbh, such as Ethnic & religious tensions which are further exacerbated by democracy, lot's of red-tape against businesses & ethnic-federalism.

China on the other hand is everything that Hitler desired for his own Nazi European Empire:
1. Ethnic/Racial Homogeneity.
2. Nationalistic Capitalism and little to no red-tape for Private companies.
3. Authoritarianism(but not totalitarian).

Yes, India cannot be compared to China; India has a faaar worse issue with poverty and poor infrastructure. They're a good example to use when proving that democracy isn't always a good idea; if they had a government and a people as united as China's, they would've been able to develop much better infrastructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.