Future and Drake the voices of our generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do white artists like Beethoven or Mozart or even like Frank Sinatra get all praise and the recognition but when i listen to that shit is not even remotely good in my opinion.

The impact and influence Future and Drake had on me and my friends they should be considered as one of the best musicians of all time.

Why do white artists like Beethoven or Mozart or even like Frank Sinatra get all praise and the recognition but when i listen to that shit is not even remotely good in my opinion.

The impact and influence Future and Drake had on me and my friends they should be considered as one of the best musicians of all time.
I feel sorry for you and your friends being inspired by a man that has so many b@stard babies that he dont know the name f all of them

Music is subjective, but through certain socially constructed guidelines, we can clearly assess that Mozart and Beethoven both were in a level of genius for their technical musical capabilities.

And you're comparing two completely different genres created in completely different times.

Don't get me wrong, I don't listen to that classical shit, but Beethoven was deaf when he composed his greatest works, and that to me is something I have to admire.

Tukraq

VIP

White musicians have Been just plain plagiarizing African Americans the last 200 years, every major genre was created by them yet they get no credit, they made the blues, jazz, rock n roll, pop, rnb, rap, pretty much any genre outside country, but they promote say the Elvisโ€™s of the world who were just doing copy and paste plagiarism of these AAโ€™s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts