FURY: Somalia COLONIZING Kenya using MUZUNGUS

Apollo

VIP
I can't stand how Africans still whine about ''the colonizers''.. it has been nearly half a century since they left. Stop the excuses.

At least Somalis acknowledge that they caused their own mess, while most SSAs and whine still about European colonizers. It is pathetic.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I can't stand how Africans still whine about ''the colonizers''.. it has been nearly half a century since they left. Stop the excuses.

At least Somalis acknowledge that they caused their own mess, while most SSAs and whine still about European colonizers. It is pathetic.
I’m starting to think victimhood runs in their genes

watch out somalis,anotha genocide in kenya on the works. couple yrs ago i read an article by the washington times that the nxt victims in east africa after tutsis might be somalis. in this video they sowing the seeds. i see somalis there crying out loud Mogadishu Mogadishu like the jews in WW2 was calling for jerusalem jerusalem.

Apollo

VIP
watch out somalis,anotha genocide in kenya on the works. couple yrs ago i read an article by the washington times that the nxt victims in east africa after tutsis might be somalis. in this video they sowing the seeds. i see somalis there crying out loud Mogadishu Mogadishu like the jews in WW2 was calling for jerusalem jerusalem.

Nah, Kenya is too developed nowadays for them to go full genocidal.

Rwanda was much poorer in the early 90s and there were many societal signs before they slaughtered the Tutsis. It is unlikely they will kill Somalis there.

What is more likely is that they will simply threat Somalis like third class citizens, which I hear they already do at times.

Nah, Kenya is too developed nowadays for them to go full genocidal.

Rwanda was much poorer in the early 90s and there were many societal signs before they slaughtered the Tutsis. It is unlikely they will kill Somalis there.

Also, what is more likely is that they will simply threat Somalis like third class citizens, which I hear they already do at times.

hope so nothing bad happens, but the last 2 times in the 60s and 80s they massacred around 20,000 in NFD far from Nairobi and no one protested. they got away with it clean. and yes they will make life very difficult for somalis to flee and the take ova their wealth.
I recall how that catholic priest ignited the Ruandan genocide using the pulpit. i see this video very powerful.

VixR

Veritas

Somalis had a huge internally involved event that makes it nearly impossible to blame outsiders. Same as Nigerians who had Biafra, etc. Usually, groups who’ve had such events are more inward-looking in that the blame is instead extended towards groups within themselves (tribal or ethnic), which is debatably worse in terms of cohesiveness.

So long as they’re developing, “whining” about colonialism is a non-issue. Besides, I thought that’s why you hate the West?

Apollo

VIP
Besides, I thought that’s why you hate the West?

I don't project Somalia's problems onto the West like Africans do for their countries. I merely want to see them dethroned as the world's leading civilization for numerous unrelated reasons.

VixR

Veritas
I don't project Somalia's problems onto the West like Africans do for their countries. I merely want to see them dethroned as the world's leading civilization for numerous unrelated reasons.
For their past, iirc. What’s the difference?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Kulaha we gave them eastleigh so they could blossom and grow, nigga we took it because we are smarter than kikuyu apes

VixR

Veritas
I love Italians, but screw the Anglos. I hope they get economically screwed over by a no-deal Brexit.
Why?

Africans who “whine” about colonialism are also coming from a place of racial animosity and historical resentment.

Apollo

VIP
Why?

Africans who “whine” about colonialism are also coming from a place of racial animosity and historical resentment.

Their attitude and mine are polar opposites. When they (Africans living in Africa) meet white people in Africa they start to coon and booty clap, while I wouldn't. They are not consistent.

Also, I lived among the white pigs all my life, while they haven't. It's not the same phenomenon.

VixR

Veritas
Their attitude and mine are polar opposites. When they (Africans living in Africa) meet white people in Africa they start to coon and booty clap, while I wouldn't. They are not consistent.

Also, I lived among the white pigs all my life, while they haven't. It's not the same phenomenon.
That’s because White people in most parts of Africa are a novelty the locals have only seen on T.V.

This phenomenon happens everywhere.

Asians in some countries who also rarely see outsiders do the same thing to visitors of all backgrounds.

halwa

✨🌙
“We can’t fight Somalia if their refugees are in our country”

Refugees didn’t stop you from greedily fighting and illegally going for our oil-rich sea. Who are they calling refugees when the whole of Eastleigh is settled by successful Somalis?

Excuses after excuses. Condescending losers. InshaAllah Kenya is taken over my Somalis.