Funny Would you date a Somali Guy Video

Noticed this for several years but mainly with maathow and mixed race men. I remember when some mixed race girl felt a somali boy and she got hate my maadow guys badly lol. And arabs, asians are racists they see anyone fair skin as someone similar to them and don't want men that they see lowly go for their dream set. Is so weird and creepy. Somali men only have each other.
The game is ice cold. Not surprised they used shaming tactics to discourage her. Its from jelousy, certain dudes get «indho bir» if they see a fly farax with a peng ting on his arm. Piercing jelous eyes.

He should move like a ninja and not openly flirt, so the haters dont sniff it out, and slide his snap/ig and take it from there. Discretion always wins

Competetion. This technique is called dirty macking. He was most likely hoping for the girls to say no, so it reach out to most girls that somali boys are undesirable, lowering our SMW. It didnt work since the best looking girls have no issues dating somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dirty macking game is crazy I peeped this along time ago wallahi niggas will do and say all types of shit to hate on your movement you just gotta play the game and eurostep the bullshit man 😂😂😂

The dirty macking game is crazy I peeped this along time ago wallahi niggas will do and say all types of shit to get in a girls ear you just gotta play the game and eurostep the bullshit man 😂😂😂
Game recognized👆 There was this one guy who was flapping his gums to a girl I went to highschool with, saying all sorts of trash about me to her. Airing out some dirt in hopes for her to go with him. Once we met she told me, and ofcourse I denied everything and she believed me. Little did he know that he opened up the chalis, so I can sip the wine. She told me how she didnt like his chatty patty demeanor, and that she didnt believe any word of it. We started regularly to meet me and her after that as it brought us closer together. I love when the dirtymacking backfires

The game is ice cold. Not surprised they used shaming tactics to discourage her. Its from jelousy, certain dudes get «indho bir» if they see a fly farax with a peng ting on his arm. Piercing jelous eyes.

He should move like a ninja and not openly flirt, so the haters dont sniff it out, and slide his snap/ig and take it from there. Discretion always wins
this was ages ago and the mixed race girl was stating her preference she wasn't dating anyone but I just found it funny how all the black and mixed race boys were crying like someone got shot loool. I think is because somali boys are seen as the jokey type that girls don't go for this was at least couple of years ago that stereotype was being hold, so when they see a beautiful girl say even a slight compliment towards somali boys. These ajanabis will feel some type of way a group of boys they view lowly get attraction. Is the same with an Indian boy bagging a fine white girl other races will feel offended due to the negative stereotype that surrounds then.

The dirty macking game is crazy I peeped this along time ago wallahi niggas will do and say all types of shit to hate on your movement you just gotta play the game and eurostep the bullshit man 😂😂😂
please share it with us which demographic gets jealous when they see somali men with ajanabi girls? I clocked it too ago ago

please share it with us which demographic gets jealous when they see somali men with ajanabi girls? I clocked it too ages ago

I'm from Awdal, and yeah usually get pissy when they see me out, these are people I know too so yeah, life is hard for some men.
no as in what part of London you from? and what ethnicity of girls do you hook up with for them to act like that? this is why is not good to befriend ajanabis.

There is an insecurity surrounding Somalis within the African and black communities because we don't firmly fit into the sub-saharan/black sphere, both in phenotype and culture and these people perceive this to be some sort of privilege

Please we don’t want any madow women im sure many are attractive but somalis are an endangered species so we can’t support any further mixing if we want to preserve the somali people.
Endangered? Have you seen the birth rates of Somalis? We not going extinct any time soon. My uncle has 21 kids and is still not done
:mjlol:

Jirka qurux leh indo aass ayu keena. Waryarahen, gabar deen iyu dhacan leh so shukansi. Gabdhahan deen yaqannin wahay farah kamocdan mahay naga galay.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Endangered? Have you seen the birth rates of Somalis? We not going extinct any time soon. My uncle has 21 kids and is still not done
:mjlol:
My uncle has 7 boys and 5 girls, from two different marriages, we expanding in the west to, he told me if my income can support it have as many kids as possible.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending