Funny Would you date a Somali Guy Video

Internet Nomad

β˜†ππ‘π’π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐧 π­π«πšπ’π§π’π§π β˜†
Please we don’t want any madow women im sure many are attractive but somalis are an endangered species so we can’t support any further mixing if we want to preserve the somali people.

This was in Leeds where there's no Somalis so how are these maathow girls laughing at somali boys?? Anyways somali boys don't care since the best looking lightskinned girl shows somali boys. Who in their right mind would check for the rest?

This was in Leeds where there's no Somalis so how are these maathow girls laughing at somali boys?? Anyways somali boys don't care since the best looking lightskinned girl shows somali boys. Who in their right mind would check for the rest?
Is this a recent video or back in 2018 when it was a trend to make these videos ?

why does his black ass gain d1ck policing somali dudes ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Competetion. This technique is called dirty macking. He was most likely hoping for the girls to say no, so it reach out to most girls that somali boys are undesirable, lowering our SMW. It backfired since the best looking girls have no issues dating somalis.

Last edited:
i’ve come to the conclusion that UK blacks are the most likely to inquire random women about their men and d1ck preferences
I can imagine UK competition is fierce and cut throat. The uk caddan girls are ugly as sin, which reduces the boys options to east africans, north africans and eastern europeans is my guess. Imagine all those men with that small pool of beautiful women? Its bound to go feral

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Usual suspects.
Who would even want these β€œwomen”? Nasty af
IMG_3290.png

Competetion. This technique is called dirty macking. He was most likely hoping for the girls to say no, so it reach out to most girls that somali boys are undesirable, lowering our SMW. It didnt work since the best looking girls have no issues dating somalis.

Noticed this for several years but mainly with maathow and mixed race men. I remember when some mixed race girl felt a somali boy and she got hate my maadow guys badly lol. And arabs, asians are racists they see anyone fair skin as someone similar to them and don't want men that they see lowly go for their dream set. Is so weird and creepy. Somali men only have each other.

Trending