Funny Somaliland threat video against Caare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Commander of 3rd Brigade of Somaliland said Care came close to Ceerigaabo and claimed that he conducted drought relief carrying a blue flag telling everyone it's theirs and that they are part of FGS.

They threatened if he ever comes back again to Somaliland or steps a foot in that they will attack him in Qardho.

Finally he begged the men who joined Caare to come back to Somaliland.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The Commander of 3rd Brigade of Somaliland said Care came close to Ceerigaabo and claimed that he conducted drought relief carrying a blue flag telling everyone it's theirs and that they are part of FGS.

They threatened if he ever comes back again to Somaliland or steps a foot in that they will attack him in Qardho.

Finally he begged the men who joined Caare to come back to Somaliland.

Is that the army commander from Sanaag - I'm from Somaliland and don't even know the majority of the army all i know is there's 5 branches of the army 1 for each region with a number of estimated Troops at disposal. Is decentralised on a day to day but operations managed from Dararweyne

At times I'm disillusioned but despite working slow the've been very effective against pl in sool

DRACO

VIP
Sland region resorted to begging now.
Actually the government of RSL is planning to launch a major campaign to expose the Farmaajo regime and get it listed as a major state sponsor of terrorism in Africa !

Someone creative make a meme with Caare carrying a blue flag converting the masses.

This is the biggest affliction Somaliland is facing right now.

'There cometh a man Caare is his name carrying a blue flag converting the masses'

Bohol

VIP
Someone creative make a meme with Caare carrying a blue flag converting the masses.

This is the biggest affliction Somaliland is facing right now.

'There cometh a man Caare is his name carrying a blue flag converting the masses'

They have a phobia against the Somalia flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending