Funny quote on Somali's.

''The story goes that a wounded Somali staggered into the British held town of Hargeisa from a battle nearby. He had a bullet wound in his leg and a spear stuck in his stomach. The doctors examined him and pronounced they would operate on his leg first because it was going gangrenous. 'NO, no,' said the man, 'fix my stomach first. It hurts when I laugh.'

That spirit lives on in Somalia. One abiding, horrifying, but typical image stays in mind: a Young Somali dressed in T-Shirt, flip flops and macawiis, the traditional skirt-like wrap, running at an American armored Humvee firing an AK47 from the hip. Bravery=10 points. Stupidity, also ten points. He was cut to shreds.''

[Africa: Altered States, Ordinary Miracles, pages 89-91]

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Abba, I thought you were our Oromo brother. What has prompted this most seditious post?

Abba, I thought you were our Oromo brother. What has prompted this most seditious post?

Of course, I am. Somali's are my beoble. I often get mistaken for being somali more than for being ethiopian. lol.
I have posted things worst about what the white man said about oromos, lol, it is just funny to see their point of view, not that I care or get offended.

Trending

Latest posts