Funny post on R/Somalia what do y’all think ?

This man is smashing a lot of western faaraxs wives. Stay safe out there

:mjhaps:

F9C83CA1-08B0-4DC4-AED9-9DD4612F2538.jpeg

I never understood that either, marrying a woman from back only to bring her here.

if I was planning to live in the west, I would marry the best option possible to me in my area.

I’ve heard many stories where the wife left her husband, as soon as she learned the language, got a job and started networking.
These guys marry model loking chicks. They dont go for normal average 6-6/10 looking girl. If you think with your private parts theb your done. Back home means more option not better.

Hhhh it’s obviously a diaspora xalimo. A fob could spend a century in a Somali school and their english would be no better than @Aegon ‘s
What are you guys talking about? I was educated in Africa(Kenya) and wrote better English essays at university than most of my Canadian classmates. I have observed the same from a lot of my friends/acquaintances.
I don't know what metrics you use to guage FOBs. Unless you wanna hype each other to just feel good/better reality is definitely different.

Based

VIP
What are you guys talking about? I was educated in Africa(Kenya) and wrote better English essays at university than most of my Canadian classmates. I have observed the same from a lot of my friends/acquaintances.
I don't know what metrics you use to guage FOBs. Unless you wanna hype each other to just feel good/better reality is definitely different.
We’re talking about Somalis in Somalia, not the 1% of Kenyans that can afford a higher education

OP wants to scare faraxs from marrying back home. :mjlol:

All fobs i know got a wife from backhome . The usual traditional & cultural xalimo . They all still together & have 3+ kids each.

They have zero issues unlike qurba joogs who pushing 30 & occupied with gender wars :dead:

Yaraye

VIP
OP wants to scare faraxs from marrying back home. :mjlol:

All fobs i know got a wife from backhome . The usual traditional & cultural xalimo . They all still together & have 3+ kids each.

They have zero issues unlike qurba joogs who pushing 30 & occupied with gender wars :dead:
Those who marry back home after getting scammed:
Bundasliga

These guys marry model loking chicks. They dont go for normal average 6-6/10 looking girl. If you think with your private parts theb your done. Back home means more option not better.
Why would anyone travel back home to bring back a 6 lol, when you can find an honest God fearing 6 here in the west.

Why would anyone travel back home to bring back a 6 lol, when you can find an honest God fearing 6 here in the west.
95% percent of girls are average at best. The guys who go back home are usually looking for that model. They can get that average girl here thats on deen if they want to look for one who skip the stress and go back home. Thats all I’m saying.

Trending

Latest posts